Black People : Dr. Ben is Very ill and needs our help!

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Ionlyspeaktruth, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Dr. Yosef Ben-Jochannan, our loving father is very ill and requiring 24 hour care. The friends and family are accepting donations for the care of this GREAT GIANT OF AN AFRIKANI am not in town right now. Whem I go back home in a day or so I hope to go see him or his family in Brooklyn. here is the contact info:

E mail - [email protected]

Phone# is - 718-590-8998

His daughters name is Ruth ben-Jochannan David If you can help PLEASE do so. This man has been a soldier in the stuggle for over 50 years!

2. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Thank you Ionlyspeaktruth.

I feel compelled to ask if it would be more prudent to post your own information for those who are interested in contacting Dr Ben - I fear posting an email & tel# on a public forum may not be the best choice, as the programmes that sweep the net for this type of information abounds, and may become counter productive.

Please dont get me wrong - If you have the blessing to post such info, feel free - it's just a warning on the possible repercussions.

:heart:

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

LOL. My Dear Zulile, This info has been everywhere throughout the African nationalist movement and was provided by friends and family. If not then I would have posted my phone# in a minute to help this man. I am NOTafraid of anything but The Most High.:luvv:

4. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    ok :lol: I hear you!

I felt compelled - but now feel satisfied. Thank you! :heart:

I've only seen snippets of Dr Ben - I'm a relative 'newbie' to the african-american nationalistic movement - a very remarkable man, indeed. I'm going to read/see/hear more.

Thank you for the information, and your posts - I enjoy/learn from them.

Zulile

5. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

Thank you Zulile. You all are my teachers also. New to the movement huh? Welcome Home! As for Our ABU (Dr. ben) please purchase some of his books or go on line for some of his speekings. One of a kind! A treasure.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Before Dr. Ben started going to Africa and doing the research, Egypt used to be called "The Arab republic of Egypt". He had all of that changed. I have an excellent video of him on my site at http://www.keitacorner.net. he was a personal teacher of mines due to my proximity with new York, The Slave Theater and Waset Communiversity here in Newark which is the only black owned building in this city for African scholars, teachers or anyone to come to for who we are as a people. His dedication to who we are as a people is such that, "When Cheikh Anta Diop died, they asked him to say some words...He refused to and said; "What do you want me to say for an African who has married a white woman? I have nothing to say". he used to make me laugh when he would ask; "How you gonna sleep with a white woman tonight and be talking about killing her father tomorrow?"

7. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    ABSOLUTELY, Keita :lol: thank you!

Although I am a newcomer to all the crazy antics of the west and their influences/studies - I am quite familiar with the African basic propoganda and their leaders - I cannot tell you how pleasing it is to connect the dots. Thank you!

8. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

:laugh: I would not have said anything either! One of my favorites is when he said "If I was White man in this country and did not make it BIG, I would hang myself!" I have many of his books, My first was "We the Black jews"

9. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

You in Holland? One of my buddies went there and smoked himself silly!:dance: :10900: Hey Zulile, dont worry, I'm seeing the freedom Fighter oozing out of you day by day!:toast:

10. Zulile

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    :lol: Holland for now - but I am South African.. my global fight emerges.. surely.. ;)