Black People : Dr. Ben is a 360 degree Mason?

He is a 360 mason. The lodge of Ramses was 360. White people can't go no higher than 33 and a third. Dr. Ben told me personally that there was much he never revealed and that he simply laid the path for those behind him to advance it where he could not. Why? Because at that time, like many of our scholars, he was working in the system....in other words, the man had a job which required a pay check every week to make a living. There will be those of us who do not have to quote unquote, work for the system and will be independent enough to do and to reveal what others could not!

He is a 360 mason. The lodge of Ramses was 360. White people can't go no higher than 33 and a third. Dr. Ben told me personally that there was much he never revealed and that he simply laid the path for those behind him to advance it where he could not. Why? Because at that time, like many of our scholars, he was working in the system....in other words, the man had a job which required a pay check every week to make a living. There will be those of us who do not have to quote unquote, work for the system and will be independent enough to do and to reveal what others could not!
Thanks G. I knew I wasn't tripping.

In 1939, shortly after receiving his undergraduate degree, Dr. Ben's father sent him to Egypt to study first hand the ancient history of African People. Since 1941, Dr. Ben has been to Egypt at least twice a year. He began leading educational tours to Egypt in 1946. When asked why he began the tours, he replied "because no one knew or cared about Egypt and most believed Egypt was not in Africa." According to Dr. Ben, Egypt is the place to go to learn the fundamentals of living. Over five decades have passed and Dr. Ben, a preeminent scholar and Egyptologist, remains focused on Nile Valley Civilization.
http://www.africawithin.com/jochannan/dr_ben_bio.htm

Dr. Ben is a 360° Mason of The Craft.

Thanks for the clarification. It amazes me how some of us continue to use the Roman system of Mathematics to equate our own 'degrees'. There are many ways to break down the difference but I think its safe to say that Dr. Ben has 'COME FULL CIRCLE'.

Hotep.

33 degrees

CHAOS

THERE NO SUCH THING AS A 360 DEGREE MASON
THE HIGHEST IS 33 DEGREE. THE REASON IT IS 33 DEGREE IS THAT WHEN THE SUN SIT IN THE CENTER OF THE SKY, IT SIT AT 33 DEGREES
As a former mason(4letter). In the white system of masons the reason u can go no higher than 33 is because it is taught that jesus died when he was 33. so that is the highest level of knowledge obtainable.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back