Law Forum : Dr. Bao, the medical examiner will be filing a lawsuit v samford FL

Discussion in 'Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership' started by jamesfrmphilly, Sep 11, 2013.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
    [​IMG]
    A lawyer for Dr. Shiping Bao says the former medical examiner will be filing a $100 million lawsuit against Samford, Florida claiming he was unfairly terminated from his job. Bao also alleges both the state attorney’s office, and Sanford Police Department were biased against Trayvon Martin after he was killed.

Bao’s attorney claims both the state and the Samford Police Department thought Martin “got what he deserved,” and failed to ask the medical examiner the types of questions that would have allowed him to explain that Martin was not the aggressor.

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2013...-samford-says-proof-trayvon-martin-aggressor/

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075
    Is it Sanford or Samford, or is Samford a typo?

Trayvon “Trey” Martin, 17, of Miami was visiting his father living in a gated community in Sanford, Florida.

http://www.change.org/petitions/let...petition&utm_term=share_with_facebook_friends

3. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952

Why is it they always "speak out" only AFTER they're fired? :thinking:

While I appreciate this info (that if we didn't know it already, are not surprised), I'm made a lil queasy thinking that had he never been fired, he prolly would never have opened his mouth about the travesty of justice.

4. Honey1201

Honey1201 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    Peace,
    Funny how he wants to come out only after he was fired. Did he say any of this before hand..:eek:

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,733
  6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    truthfully speaking...it would be hard for me to throw away a 170,000 /yr job.....that being said, in this case when justice was so ill served...i would have done it...

one love
    khasm

7. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    See Honey1201, this goes to the "queasiness" I spoke of. Like I said, the knowledge is good to have, BUT.... by him not saying anything until after it's too late (double jeopardy, remember?), doesn't it kind of feel like he's trying to "profit" off the ugliness of the trial around Trayvon's death? He knows that by bringing up Trayvon's name, he will receive tons of free publicity that will bolster his lawsuit for getting fired. So, doesn't it seem like he's kinda using Trayvon in death to help himself, yet said nothing when he could have helped to bring his murderer to justice?

8. Honey1201

Honey1201 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +188
    Peace,
    100% he is. Before everything "dies down" and while Zimmerman is still headline news he wants to say something now. How everyone was biased...oh but except him. Well he was just doing his job you see.(insert sarcasm here):wink:

9. Changes_Changes

Changes_Changes Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +59
    Lil off topic, but I'll feel much better when somebody puts a bullet in the Zimmerman bit**'s head. That's all the new evidence I need. I thought the New Black Panthers were on that?