Black People : Downlow commercial by Burger-King aired during Raiders game

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
there are millions of mothers who have feminized their sons.
there are professional athletes who rock elaborate hair braids and diamond earrings in each ear.

that train done already left the station.

Yes the train has already left the station - but we have to call the conductor to tell him its going in the wrong direction so he can back it up.

Peace

Ru2religious

ru2religious

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 10, 2008
whoooaa that one hurt me

Do your thing brother I will shutup and listen

had no idea things was that rough

When I started this thread I didn't know it was actually happening either - I thought I was trying to make people aware of a potential threat these commercials can have on our kids - but now we are in a different ball game now that we know these kids are actually emulating this garbage.

Shut these forms of advertisement down is all that I know how to do right now. I don't have any answers past that to be honest - I mean it right here in our face now.

got to go to work -

Peace

Ru2religious

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
If a man or woman is a homosexual then that is their business - but trying to sell our kids the idea of homosexuality is on a different playing field. As was written earlier in this thread - we have the power to chance this but it goes with that old saying "a closed mouth doesn't get fed" - This is true in all cases so we may have to open our mouth and make this type of garbage publicized so that we can show that we know what they are doing. I'm not into that marching mess but this we can do some speaking up on.

Nye

Ru2religious

Yes the train has already left the station - but we have to call the conductor to tell him its going in the wrong direction so he can back it up.

Peace

Ru2religious

:10500: well good luck with that..

Oyapidan

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 10, 2010
Miami, FL
Occupation
Administration Assistant - JMH - Miami, FL
With Ya Bruh!

If a man or woman is a homosexual then that is their business - but trying to sell our kids the idea of homosexuality is on a different playing field. As was written earlier in this thread - we have the power to chance this but it goes with that old saying "a closed mouth doesn't get fed" - This is true in all cases so we may have to open our mouth and make this type of garbage publicized so that we can show that we know what they are doing. I'm not into that marching mess but this we can do some speaking up on.

Nye

Ru2religious

R2religious:

First of all -- I have not read this entire thread .. why .. because there were toooo much gray areas .. this is not gray .. this is about our children ... behaving like that is not cool .. no where .. whether it is in school or in the play yard! Nope we do not have to march .. but, do a petition and forward it to BK ... get busy ... all of this back and forth crap I am not about .. I just want it REMOVED .. yesterday ... is not soon enough ... first of all ... WHO EATS BK .. WE DOOOOO ... just explain to them that we as a people will BOYCOTT their food and trust me they don't want that to happen.

Just DO IT .. LOL .. Nike hmmmmmmmmmm just do it...:court::SuN049:

Is Trump Going to Prison?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on I_AM_HER's profile.
Peace and Blessings Beloved! Welcome Home! :yaay: :yaay: :yaay:
Please Ask God to bless me in finances and better circumstances. I'm trying to move forward with my life and a better career. I need prayer warriors out there to save a prayer for Clifford. I was staying with my folks during my time of studies