Black Haiku : Down With America – Back to Africa!

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by klabarron, Nov 4, 2002.

1. klabarron

klabarron Well-Known Member MEMBER

USAFR Training Technician
    Ratings:
    +6
    Blackman!
    You have developed a little bit of social conscience masquerading as a brother in the know.
    Talking all the rhetoric and borderline ignorant ****. Talking bout down with America and back to Africa! Verbally pissing on the Red White and Blue. Talking ‘bout what black folks need to do cause white folks ain’t been fair to us and you and you slinging a little knowledge like you have completed the quest to gain true knowledge, understanding and wisdom.

But black man what you fail to realize is that in your shouting “down with America and back to Africa” that the African in your blood has been tainted by ideals of this American flood that washed dead bodies ashore on the coasts of new worlds. **** since you have been here you have be so socialized, de-African-ized and dehumanized, mentally programmed to the point that you cant even see with your own eyes for while you declare that I am ignorant, and I have sold out, and I am the great-great-great-great grandson of my Uncle Tom, that your conscious *** don’t really want to go back to Africa, unconsciously that is.

You sreamin’ “down with America and back to Africa?” You expect to take 66 Impala, with the 22’s and the boom and the bounce and that **** Dirty South? You expect to take your Phat Farm by Russell Simmons, and your Viton by Louie, and be raggin’ and saggin’ your 2 year old in Fat Albert with Fat and Rudy dancing on you *** across hot desert sands? **** you ain’t ready for a village – you *** can’t handle a housing project! And that woman, the other woman, that’s not you wife, her *** would be dead under the law for sexin’ you up behind you wife’s back so in you r back to Africa paradigm how many murders would you have committed by way of your wayward penis?

You screamin’ “down with America and back to Africa?” You want to go back to the Motherland for the sake of the black man, the African, - Snapshot! Today – Rival tribes, Muslims and Christians, raid villages and kill young men, black man, rape young girls, African, take the breasts of nursing mothers, black man, burn huts, African kill livestock and all we want to do is pump our fists about Mandella, Cry Freedom, and the former atrocities of Apartheid precipitated by a white South African government. Brother you cant’ handle paying rent, taking care of your children, lovin’ their Momma, keeping a job, black man, getting a free education, African-American, stayin’ you trifflin’ *** out of jail, black man, and living in a land of ease, African-American!

You screamin’ “down with America and back to Africa!” **** get on the boat! Lets’ go!

Put down you American made MAC-10 of the projects for a
    German made ooze of the shanties.
    Trade your $600 gators for $1.50 pair of open toe, open heal sandal that take 1/3 of your pay.

Trade your “bling bling” for tradition hemp crafted ornamentation that
    only trade for 10-15 dollars in the US.

Come on my African Brother in America.

Down with you plush white carpet and
    Up with your hut decked out with the hot sands of Z
    Zimbabwe.

Down with land of the free and home of the brave and
    Up with militarily fortified government
    where the coupe’de’taunt is the order to the day and you king sleeps under armed
    guard and you survive alone.

Down with free speech in American –
    Up with Tanzanian policy – speak against the
    government – we’ll cut your tongue out and feed it to you after you watch of brutally
    dismember your wife and children.

Down with your free-lovin’, booty killin’ existence –
    Up with an aid epidemic of catastrophic proportions where the first piece of pure Africa *** you
    chase is your last if you catch it, cause you caught it and that is the end.

Down with the snap, crackle and pops of black gangs spraying home is South Central, New
    York and Boston -
    Up with police raids, and militia raids on villages in the night,
    plundering and pillaging for gain.

Down with welfare and all that **** you getting on EBT –
    Up to you having 11 children in the hopes that 3 can survive into adulthood

Down with the county hospital –
    Up with you sitting on hot sands, in drought stricken lands with your 8th baby dying in your
    sobbing wife’s hands.

Naw – Black Man – while you screamin “down with American and back to Africa”, you better think before you jump you black *** on that boat.

Cause you ain’t just a black African – your *** is red, white and blue American! Peace.

2. shaz

shaz Well-Known Member MEMBER

business/management
    Ratings:
    +1
    streight raw
    something to think about
    the distence between hype and reality

3. klabarron

Ratings:
    +6
    for sho my shaz. we need to real - be black and real!! peace

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    this was heavy and raw and on point
    thankz for sharing this one fo sho brutha
    wow!!!!!!

5. daroc

daroc Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +36
    yes, str8 raw wit it.. got my mind moving....

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    bouncing dis one back up

7. tichaona

tichaona Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    i appreciated this as a caution against a romanticized idea of africa but even though we've been colonized (americanized, if you want), the problems of africa have the same cause as the problems of african people here. (african american if that's easier to swallow). and i don't think the solution is just to focus on the negative aspects of africa like america is truly the home of the free and land of the brave. cause how did america get to the place where it's considered the wealthiest nation in the world?

8. klabarron

Ratings:
    +6
    certainly appreciate your candor poet. much love for the read/reply. be assured, i look not with rose colored glasses. i the ills of this country and you are so very right. as responsible as i hold our oppressors for yesterday and today, i much more hold our people responsible for tomorrow. i feel you, deep. know, - i love our blackness, our beauty to behold. stay on the wall poet and keep enlightening our people.

9. AHMOSE

AHMOSE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Mechanical Engineer
    Ratings:
    +9
    now this is a piece that speaks to me by leaps and bounds. it has all the making of a macus mosiah garvey dream sprinkled with the wisdom of w.e.b du bois and booker t. washington.
    excellent piece.

10. j'hiah

j'hiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +70
    wow. :pool: