Law Forum : Double Standard-White Privilege or Both? The Matthew Bernard Story

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
White triple murder suspect Matthew Bernard chases several White police officers after viciously choking White man in parking lot.

190828_wabc_nakedpolice_hpMain_16x9_1600.jpg

5d66a9b83320c.image.jpg

Matthew-Bernard-mugshot_1566949546052_22212496_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

White po po: Turn loose that man before we drop you!!!!!!

Bernard: I'm naked and you cant shoot a naked man who's choking another man to death

White po po: That don't cut no ice with me, now turn loose of him NOW!!!!!

Bernard: You old fart have you not noticed that I am White?

White po po: Okay boys holster them guns.

Matthew Thomas Bernard 0_1567110096313.jpg_16233040_ver1.0_640_360.jpg

download.png

Now after all this the addle brained boy frolics behind (Let's just call it for what it is) chases a heavily armed White SWAT officer and the White SWAT officer runs away to spare the confused one unnecessary bodily harm. Maybe like Dylann Roof being afforded his last meal as a free boy Matthew Bernard will be taken to Ross to go on a shopping spree. Ya think?

Attention all Black men: If for any reason you find yourself having to flee from White cops irregardless of the circumstances like completely unarmed Black Walter Scott who just "ran" from White ex-cop Michael Slager, kindly disrobe completely and you may get to live like White triple homicide suspect Matthew Bernard. Hmmmmm ya think?

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: