Brother AACOOLDRE : Double Indemnity: Obama & Farrakhan

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
DOUBLE INDEMNITY: OBAMA & FARRAKHAN

Indemnify: to reimburse, pay, compensate, make amends, satisfy, atone.

Jackson-Michigan. Today, Oct 16 is a blessed day because I was able to simultaneously
See and hear Farrakhan via web cast on the internet and see Obama on C-Span. Obama was celebrating a memorial of Martin L King mountain high statue at the Mall in DC and Farrakhan was celebrating the 16 anniversary of the Million Man March on DC.

I muted C-Span and plug in a cord from my laptop to my boom box to have all hears to Bro.Farrakhan.

I have given my support to both men. Both men talked about economic justice. However, one was empty and void while the other was a real plan for the black woman and man living in the wilderness of north America. Obama has been talking too much and dancing for Wall street, and international bankers. His job bill is no plan because he faces no, no, no from his white adversaries in Congress who want to see him defeated at any cost. If I had an insurance policy with both men one would come back bounced with a stamp insufficient funds due to government being out of order. Farrakhan’s plan of copying the Jews in buying land and cooperating with each other for a common good seems fruitful and lucrative if we can awaken the black masses from their sleep stupor of hibernating away from their economic freedom. Farrakhan said it is painless because it only requires the black masses to donate $1 dollar a month to a black national bank. Then we can start buying land, ships etal. Farrakhan’s insurance and assurance can lead a Blackman to be pregnant with freedom, dignity, self-respect.

When blacks become 50% of America’s billionaires our government will bend over backwards for Africa like they do now for Israel.

Farrakhan is truly a merchant of freedom from Chicago. The only problem is will the black masses buy his idea. Is black America content with symbolism of politics or substance of economic liberation of the NOI. Can black America trust Farrakhan. Many blacks feel if the masses support a national black bank only the NOI will benefit and that black peoples divisions in religions, sects and organization will prevent black unity; a necessary ingredient for Power, at last and forever. Likewise, the black masses are now concluding massive votes for Obama was needed so he could only represent Wall street and international Bankers.

Farrakhan said in his lecture that blacks must become students of anthropology=Observe other cultures,especialy the Jews in how they made their money. Farrakhan ran off a list of Jews buying up black business that included:

Ebony magazine
Jet magazine
Motown records
Essence magazine
Def Jam
BET
Phfat farm

He implied all these acquisitions were a case of “offers they could not refuse”, perhaps due to hostile takeovers of buying large quantities of their stock on the market exchange. Apparently the Jews want to own everything black that’s successful. The world isn’t enough for them so it may seem on the surface.

I feel like choosing between Booker T Washington and WEB Dubois all over again with them being reincarnation of them as Farrakhan and Obama. If I could cash in a life insurance policy and die tonight that black peoples would be free like the white man on this planet I would gladly expire with a man with a plan and proven track record. In the NOI’s past they owned ships bringing in 25 million a year. Is there some way we can bridge the symbolism and substance of Obama and Farrakhan and get a Double Indemnity? We the children of Ham. Named after the fertile mud of the Nile’s soil need to be once again pregnant with life, growing and producing everything. And get away from the curse of being barren and running up to DC to be given hopes and checks that bounce marked insufficient funds. Our unity is more powerful than an Atomic Bomb. Lets push the button off the snooze clock.

Note:
Farrakhan isn’t a vindictive person. In spite of the fact the Obama’s administration is using its law enforcement tools to investigate the NOI Farrakhan opens his mouth with olive branches to Obama. At the conclusion of Farrakhan’s address he quoted Obama’s infamous speech to the Congressional Black Caucus in support and said blacks put unfair burden on Obama for economic justice.

Whenever black leaders rise up and help black people the power white structure will make the people pay a price for it. France formally recognized the independence of the nation in exchange for a payment of 150 million francs (reduced to 90 million in 1838) – an indemnity for profits lost from the slave trade. The Opium war of the UK against china because they wanted to be paid in silver was a prelude to the drug war fought against blacks in the USA. China sued for peace and agreed to pay an indemnity of 21 million and cede the island of Hong-Kong. What will the indemnity be paid for farrakhan and Obama?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back