Feb 28, 2009
Destee,

Sometimes, I get this message:

dotDefender Blocked Your Request
DOTDEFENDER HAS BLOCKED YOUR REQUEST

Please contact the site administrator, and provide the following Reference ID:

df42-d78b-cfc5-9d38

dotDefender™ Web Application Firewall
dotDefender is a software-based web application firewall installed on Apache, IIS, or Microsoft ISA Server.

Download a fully-featured 30 days trial version from:
http://www.applicure.com/?page=dotDefender

Sister CherryBlossom ... thank you for starting this thread.

What is dotDefender?

How can you protect your website security from hacker attacks!?

What the dotDefender Error / Blocking Message Looks Like :

dotDefender.jpg

Yes, we have had to implement more security features, due to an increase in premeditated attacks on our server.

I too received the above message trying to do "normal things," an indicator (i'm hoping) that the program is working. While it frustrated me, the only option I had was to turn it off. Considering the reason I installed it, going that way made little sense. I've had to come to the conclusion that being on the Internet is simply costing us more and more. There was a time when we could get away without such protections, with the luxury of relaxing a little regarding our Internet property, investment, and peace, but those days are gone.

There has been a surge of deliberate attacks on our server, which is why we are having to do this.

Sister Cherry, I was really hoping that only I was seeing the dotDefender messages, as it would reduce my learning curve considerably ... lol ... :)

But that's okay, we're in this together, and we've got to work it out together.

Please everyone, let me know what particular actions you are trying to do, that present this message.

In fact, if you would copy the message to this thread, along with what you were trying to do, that would be great.

This will allow me to know exactly what options the program has locked us out of ... :lol:

Oh Gosh.

Locked out of your own house, in your own house?!!! ... :eeek:

Well ... it's a new day Family ... and I hope you all will be patient with me, as I try to get us through the thick of it.

Again, copy the message to this thread, and let me know what actions aren't being allowed. It will help a lot in customizing this for us.

If you have any questions or concerns, I'm right here.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Sister CherryBlossom ... thank you for starting this thread.

What is dotDefender?

How can you protect your website security from hacker attacks!?

What the dotDefender Error / Blocking Message Looks Like :

dotDefender.jpg

Yes, we have had to implement more security features, due to an increase in premeditated attacks on our server.

I too received the above message trying to do "normal things," an indicator (i'm hoping) that the program is working. While it frustrated me, the only option I had was to turn it off. Considering the reason I installed it, going that way made little sense. I've had to come to the conclusion that being on the Internet is simply costing us more and more. There was a time when we could get away without such protections, with the luxury of relaxing a little regarding our Internet property, investment, and peace, but those days are gone.

There has been a surge of deliberate attacks on our server, which is why we are having to do this.

Sister Cherry, I was really hoping that only I was seeing the dotDefender messages, as it would reduce my learning curve considerably ... lol ... :)

But that's okay, we're in this together, and we've got to work it out together.

Please everyone, let me know what particular actions you are trying to do, that present this message.

In fact, if you would copy the message to this thread, along with what you were trying to do, that would be great.

This will allow me to know exactly what options the program has locked us out of ... :lol:

Oh Gosh.

Locked out of your own house, in your own house?!!! ... :eeek:

Well ... it's a new day Family ... and I hope you all will be patient with me, as I try to get us through the thick of it.

Again, copy the message to this thread, and let me know what actions aren't being allowed. It will help a lot in customizing this for us.

If you have any questions or concerns, I'm right here.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Uh-oh....I didn't even see your post at first, Destee.

Okay. At least now I know it aint just me.

You shoulda seen me running every virus system I got! :lol:

I was shutting down and re-starting like crazy!

All the while, I'm thinking, "Where did this come from?!" lol

But, at first, Destee, I couldn't even post! But, then, it let me thru.

Thank you for letting me know I aint crazy and my computer aint infested!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back