Black People : Doomsday Preparation - Have You Considered This and Started?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

National Geographic has this show called Doomsday Preppers, and the folk in it are preparing for doomsday.

Most of them are pointing to different doomsday scenarios, and featured a Brother in NYC, if no mistake.

What it highlights most to me, is those that aint got no money (to prepare), get ready to die! :peekk:

It takes money to prepare, and i can hardly guarantee myself anything for next week, let alone during doomsday!

Oh Gosh.

I guess now would be a good time for me to start that garden ... :running: ... and hope the plague don't hit my greens!

Oh Gosh.

It's kinda funnee to me too, folk trying to run and hide from death.

iono ... has anyone else seen this program ... it does make you wanna build a bunker or sump'n ... :eeek:

anywho ... love you ... :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

i think this is where i need a husband ... summa that stuff is real hard work ... :eek:

if there are any single Brothers out there, with their own doomsday bunker, food, supplies, da whole nine ...

big enuff to fit me and all my chiren in ... holla at ya Gurl ... :flirt: ... :wink: ... :lol:

Love You!

Destee

I have a younger brother who watches this stuff.

It's quite shaming because it shows the depth of programming going on in the African mind.

Black folk have dealt with doomsday scenarios many, many times over. (And I don't mean in America, I mean in Africa)

Yet, these shows convince us that we can't be independent and do for self.

It's very, very shameful.

I have a younger brother who watches this stuff.

It's quite shaming because it shows the depth of programming going on in the African mind.

Black folk have dealt with doomsday scenarios many, many times over. (And I don't mean in America, I mean in Africa)

Yet, these shows convince us that we can't be independent and do for self.

It's very, very shameful.

Brother ABSiblings ... there is a part of me that thinks like you are thinking ... yet i see all the alarms as well.

Shows like this, the reality of our situation (yes, we've survived, but if we don't do better, how long can we hold on).

The question must be asked ... and yet, at the same time ... there is a lot of smoke and mirrors, slight of hands, all of that.

It leaves us scrambling, not sure what way to go next ... do we pay the rent, or put a down payment on a bunker ... :eeek:

For most of us though, the decision will be easy, as we don't have the money to prepare on this level.

It was doomsday during Katrina for many of our people, and many suffered and died. Yes, we know it well.

hmmmm ... iono ... 6 of one or half dozen of another ... we all get to pick ... i reckon.

Love You!

Destee

Brother ABSiblings ... there is a part of me that thinks like you are thinking ... yet i see all the alarms as well.

Shows like this, the reality of our situation (yes, we've survived, but if we don't do better, how long can we hold on).

The question must be asked ... and yet, at the same time ... there is a lot of smoke and mirrors, slight of hands, all of that.

It leaves us scrambling, not sure what way to go next ... do we pay the rent, or put a down payment on a bunker ... :eeek:

For most of us though, the decision will be easy, as we don't have the money to prepare on this level.

It was doomsday during Katrina for many of our people, and many suffered and died. Yes, we know it well.

hmmmm ... iono ... 6 of one or half dozen of another ... we all get to pick ... i reckon.

Love You!

Destee

Well, I meant in Africa. But if you mean in America; it's pretty evident that we'd die in the case of "Doomsday." Black folk are dying without a "Doomsday."

The first lesson of survival is cooperation. The reason why you can invite 20 people to a potluck and have 25 different dishes is because Black folk do not cooperate on anything!*

*Just teasing. We cooperate on somethings--I'm sure. :p

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back