Science and Technology : Doomsday Clock Set at 5 'Til Midnight

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:argue: ... :storm:

Moscow denounces "anti-Russian" US nuclear policy

AFP

... The Pentagon on Friday revealed plans to revamp its nuclear arsenal, largely in response to Russian actions in recent years. Moscow also said the move was "an attempt to put into question (Russia's) right to legitimate defence" ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/moscow-denounces-anti-russian-us-nuclear-policy-164212688.html
Part-WAS-APW2002102980041-1-0-1.jpg

Pentagon wants to develop new low-yield atomic bombs, largely in response to Russian actions in recent years (AFP Photo/)

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:facepalm:

NEW DEFENSE STRATEGY: WAR WITH GREAT NATIONS & ARMS RACE

By Kevin Zeese and Margaret Flowers, Popular Resistance
February 4, 2018
| NEWSLETTER

This week, following the recent announcement of a new National Defense Strategy that focuses on conflicts with great powers and a new arms race, the Pentagon announced an escalation of nuclear weapons development. This comes at a time when US empire is fading, something the Pentagon also recognizes and the US is falling behind China economically; this is not unexpected considering that one year ago President Trump sought an inaugural parade that put tanks and missiles on display ...

https://popularresistance.org/new-defense-strategy-war-with-great-nations-arms-race/
trump-talking-to-us-military-at-naval-air-station-sigonella-e1517711091285.png

New National Defense Strategy Means More War, More Spending
japan-s-korea-us-to-hold-joint-war-games-e1517711763140.jpg

Escalating Conflicts Risk War Globally
88-e1517714123389.jpg

Opposition to War and Militarism

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:wow:

The 'Doomsday Clock' and 'tick-tocks' to annihilation

The vehicle by which the experts reveal their carefully reasoned estimate of the approach of “Doomsday” is the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists (BAS). On January 27 BAS announced its findings virtually (ironically, due to COVID, one of the threat-accelerators that hasten the tick-tocks to annihilation).

98801_w_400_319.jpg
Wallace Henley, former Senior Associate Pastor of 2nd Baptist Church in Houston, Texas. | Photo by Scott Belin

By Wallace B. Henley, Exclusive Columnist

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: