Khasm13 : dookie tooth II...(challenge by flo-real)

Khasm13

Mar 26, 2003
holy moses…who is this chick with all da junk in her trunk like hillbillies listening to guns and roses…
and who is this chick with breath funk worse den a skunk needing more then one disinfecting water hoses…
the nose always knows this…smell…and it doesn’t smell very well…
it’s almost like sour egg water from an old abandoned well…
gurl…how can you even talk without catching glimpses of hell?
i aint try’n to trip but you should be locked up in jail if your caught without a mouth mask or veil
it aint hard to tell…that something in you is rotten…needing to be taken out
and the aroma has gotten...like open musty @ss cheeks after a lengthy diarrhea bout
what?...you still don’t know what i’m talking about…and i’m playing verbal duck duck goose?
my malodorous miss…don’t take this as a nasty diss but….do you have a dookie tooth?

for real…tell me da deal…what is up with your breath…around u it smells like chit-lens…with all the cooking still left
i'm so glad i’m not def…and you don’t have to say things more the once
cause like biz…i’m catching da vapors…similar to diving in a barrel of fishy cu**s
don’t play dunce…when u talk…people cover their face……shortly followed by disturbed grunts…and walking away at a fast pace
i've smelled your breath thru thick brick walls…cause…the horrible fragrance seeps thru
i can even sniff u out in grandiose halls…as i think and pause….your momma should really take a switch and beat u
for come’n out da crib…with a mouth of a toilet…and spit the scent of piss
when u drooled on my shirt i took it home and boiled it…but the horrid smell remained…i wish
you would have that boo boo stained loose tooth taken da f_k outta your mouth
cause thas da reason why every man you been dating…erection has gone south
and straight out the door…it’s not cause you’re a bore or he thinks you’re a whore
it’s because that nasty @ss tooth has your gums swole and is rotten to da core................:puke:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back