Khasm13 : dookie tooth II...(challenge by flo-real)

Khasm13

STAFF
STAFF
Mar 26, 2003
holy moses…who is this chick with all da junk in her trunk like hillbillies listening to guns and roses…
and who is this chick with breath funk worse den a skunk needing more then one disinfecting water hoses…
the nose always knows this…smell…and it doesn’t smell very well…
it’s almost like sour egg water from an old abandoned well…
gurl…how can you even talk without catching glimpses of hell?
i aint try’n to trip but you should be locked up in jail if your caught without a mouth mask or veil
it aint hard to tell…that something in you is rotten…needing to be taken out
and the aroma has gotten...like open musty @ss cheeks after a lengthy diarrhea bout
what?...you still don’t know what i’m talking about…and i’m playing verbal duck duck goose?
my malodorous miss…don’t take this as a nasty diss but….do you have a dookie tooth?

for real…tell me da deal…what is up with your breath…around u it smells like chit-lens…with all the cooking still left
i'm so glad i’m not def…and you don’t have to say things more the once
cause like biz…i’m catching da vapors…similar to diving in a barrel of fishy cu**s
don’t play dunce…when u talk…people cover their face……shortly followed by disturbed grunts…and walking away at a fast pace
i've smelled your breath thru thick brick walls…cause…the horrible fragrance seeps thru
i can even sniff u out in grandiose halls…as i think and pause….your momma should really take a switch and beat u
for come’n out da crib…with a mouth of a toilet…and spit the scent of piss
when u drooled on my shirt i took it home and boiled it…but the horrid smell remained…i wish
you would have that boo boo stained loose tooth taken da f_k outta your mouth
cause thas da reason why every man you been dating…erection has gone south
and straight out the door…it’s not cause you’re a bore or he thinks you’re a whore
it’s because that nasty @ss tooth has your gums swole and is rotten to da core................:puke:

triniti424

May 13, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Occupation
Servant of the People
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUMMMMMMMMMMM

*ringin da bell*

aint nan LEFT to say LOL whew

flo-real

Apr 2, 2004
I live in sacramento, CA
Occupation
Social Worker
Hey sweetheart,
it's been a couple of days since I've been here so I am just now checkin this out!! it was hillarious high five for Dookie tooth part 2
you made it through my challenge!

spicybrown

Oct 21, 2005
LMAO...this saga is funny as hell. Why in the world am I just finding this one:lol:

dang halitosis, and sour stomachs...tsk tsk tsk... it's like... put some pine-sol in ya kool-aid

:roll:

:picture:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
F Poetry Critiques : Dookie Tooth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
F Quiet Poetry Lounge : Dookie Tooth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
F Black Poetry : Dookie Tooth (Re-submitted because of errors) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
F Black Poetry : Dookie Tooth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
R Black Poetry : tooth and nail Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : the truth today is like tooth decay it accelerates from lack of care and the facts be right there Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
candeesweet Black Poetry : Love sweet tooth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
I Black Relationships : Sisters, no need to fight tooth and nail, your place is secure with me Black Relationships 116
Khasm13 Khasm13 : cracked tooth in da phone booth...part IV Khasm13 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : cracked tooth in da phone booth...part III Khasm13 8
Khasm13 Khasm13 : cracked tooth in da phone booth...part II Khasm13 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : cracked tooth in da phone booth...part I Khasm13 20
M Black Poetry : An Eye For An Eye and A Tooth For A Tooth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bishop Black Poetry : Sweet Tooth Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
O Black People : Math Summer Challenge (For Kiddos) Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : never bother the scorn, father was born far away he's in the car today flow for fun hair glow in the sun he know no one can challenge this he's Ame Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : The challenge for think tanks in 2017 Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Shootout mannequin challenge leads to gun, marijuana arrests Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : computer-science-experts-recommend-hillary-clinton-challenge-election-results Black People Politics 3
RAPTOR Black People : Cosby Revelations Challenge Notions of Gender, Race and Sexual Violence Black People Open Forum 3
RAPTOR Black People : The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: White American Solidarity for the Corporate Plantation Black People Open Forum 2
river Black Poetry : Limerick Challenge Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Destee Black People : Do You Challenge Your Own Thinking? Black People Open Forum 12
Destee Black People Politics : How To Please Black People While Working For White People - The Challenge of the Black Politician Black People Politics 128
river Black People : Malcolm X Challenge 2 Black People Open Forum 6
river Black People : Malcolm X Challenge Black People Open Forum 32
Ankhur Black Spirituality Religion : Why Challenge the Beliefs of Others When One is too weak Hearted to accept the Challenges of theirs Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 26
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Challenge Our Youth Face Today!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Blackbird Black Spirituality Religion : The Emotional Challenge for Black Folks and a Diary of Thoughts Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 12
river Black People Politics : Obama's Commencement Challenge Black People Politics 4
HODEE Black Poetry : Always Challenge!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
E Black Poetry : I Challenge You (If I Could Teach Love) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
baller Black Poetry : i challenge you (to love) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Challenge To The Serious Uncompromising Garveyites!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : A challenge to quote ERRORS/CONTRADICTIONS in the BIBLE. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 64
J Black Relationships : I'm on a challenge to find a husband Black Relationships 221
F Black People : 100 Day Challenge/Co-Creating Your Reality Black People Open Forum 1
NittyGrit Black Poetry : The Challenge Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : A Challenge To The Black Nationalist Garveyites Chief Elder Osiris 0
D Black People : `The Real Pepsi Challenge' Shows How the Cola War Turned Racial Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black Poetry : LOVE CHALLENGE!!!!!!!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
S Black Poetry : WE POETZ!! (A poetz challenge U up to it???!!!) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
I Black Spirituality Religion : A Chronology of the Bible, a Challenge to the Standard Version. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Kemetstry Quiet Poetry Lounge : Valentines Day Challenge 1-19 to 2-14 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Kemetstry Black Poetry : Valentines Challenge: 1-19 to 2-14 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 34
PoeticManifesta Black People : Discovery Fitness Challenge! JOin ME! Black People Open Forum 33
PoeticManifesta Discovery Health & Fitness Challenge.. Join Me!!!! Black Health and Wellness 1
W Black Poetry : Challenge: Read 20 books in '06 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 20
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Osiris Respond To The Religious Challenge Chief Elder Osiris 1
P Black People : Why do white "liberals" never challenge white supremacist? Black People Open Forum 55