Black People Politics : Don't you find this presidential election year very strange?

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by nilevalley, Apr 28, 2016.

1. nilevalley

nilevalley Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +93
    I am so tired of turning on the news and seeing nothing but Donald Trump. It's amazing how after
    he announced last summer he was running for president people started saying that in a few months
    he would drop out of the race and no one with take him serious and lend him support.

It's April now Trump is still in and winning more states. I read last week the prime minister of Great Britain is changing his tune about Trump now he placing bets in favor of Trump in case he wins.

It is sickening to turn on the news discussions every night and see white and black reporters
    in a tizzy because they can't figure out the immense popularity of Trump and despite
    all the groups that have formed to stop his bid the oval office no one can stop him.

I sit back and watch white America flip out over Trump, despite the warnings steadily poring
    from psychologists, sociologists that he is unfit to head this country as a president. I think his appeal to whites is his divisive talk about eliminating so-called illegal immigrants and muslims.

I have read the past eight months online comments made by whites that "Donald Trump will make
    America great again because he will make it all white
    ". These people are showing what
    they think of America's non-whites. I am spending more time online with other activities and less
    time watching mainstream news. It is sickening.

I can't believe what is unfolding before my eyes and everyone's eyes. To me Trump represents someone sinister and if he wins the president seat, well God help us all. Because I believe this nation
    will travel into one of its greatest crisis since its beginnings over 200 years ago.

I am drawing up emergency plans for family and myself in case he wins. I am dead serious too!
    Maybe Trump was selected long ago by unseen forces to fulfill written prophecy by the ancients.
    Because something about his immense and uncanny appeal to white people and his rapid rise to the top of the presidential contender list doesn't sit well with me.

I am tired of it all it's just too unbelievably stupid to me.2016 the worst election year in American history.

http://rare.us/story/whoopi-goldber...becomes-president-heres-what-she-plans-to-do/

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
  2. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    get real.jpg

3. IFE

IFE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +551
    Things are going to get real interesting and entertaining.

How Trump Could Be Blocked at a
    Contested Republican Convention

By LARRY BUCHANAN and ALICIA PARLAPIANO UPDATED APRIL 15, 2016

A coalition of Republicans is banking on a scenario in which Donald
    J. Trump fails to reach the 1,237 delegates required to secure the party’s
    nomination before its July convention, creating a potential opening for
    another nominee as the delegates vote on the convention floor.

1. How Trump Could Be Blocked at a Contested Republican Convention
      www.nytimes.com/...-trump-could-be-blocked-at-a-contested-republican-convention.html -

4. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...t-a-contested-republican-convention.html?_r=0

Sister IFE your link was archived.

It's a horse race. The Republicans have gone bat crap crazy.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...eaker-calls-cruz-lucifer-miserable-son-b.html
    John Boehner calling Cruz names. Talking like he's drunk of something, and called everyone out. What is said is he is doing what they hired him to do. He was suppose to do all this against Obama. Instead he is unleashing on his own. One reference to this same call out. I can no longer find. That article stated, it is suspected. Two weeks before the convention. The Vice President Joe Biden could step in and be the nominee for the democrats.

more on where everyone is...
    http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...Next&moduleDetail=undefined&pgtype=Multimedia

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    been drinkin dat kool aide? how it taste? good? :drink:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
  6. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +93

[​IMG]

7. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    I have my passport. For other reasons, cause i have my eye on the hotel resort in my profile pic. Just get away.. far away. Above Africa below the boot of Sicily. In the middle of the ocean, there is Nirvana !

8. nilevalley

United States
    Ratings:
    +93
    If Trump makes it to the oval office. And you make it to your Nirvana resort please let us know if there are vacant rooms
    we just might try to join you:handsinair:

9. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Yea.. it all comes off from the profit and taxable earnings. Your money vested to do your own home based works the same. Dont forget they write off all capital equipment, SALARIES, and every operating expense with the lights and heat. So corporate has never HURT.

The system was built for them to be needy ( AMERICA, fed / state are needy.. and the biggest consumer of our labor, prosperity and all of it including your last breath ) and we carry them on regular tax payers back.

Get a product ( sell keyboard cleaner ) or something, or do a service and live get the tax breaks, entertainment all within the confines of you must make a profit, and if you don't. Write off no more than you lost trying to put it all together. you may get a refund after itemizing...You be SMALL corporate, Mr. / Mrs CEO

10. HODEE

United States
    (RF) Technician
    Ratings:
    +795
    Thank You Sister nilevalley
    Always room at the Inn.