Black People : Don't We Count?

Democracy only worx if you force it to work. Its like that old car that wont crank or breaks down when you slow down, if you dont keep kicking and cursing it, it wont get you nowhere. J.E. Hoover said he would crush the black revolts and protest. Sadly he is smiling in his grave.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::terrific::lift::teach::time:

First of all:

I have peeked at a couple of those Tavis Smiley chatfests...

Second of all:

I have no issue or problem with folk sharing with us videos of activists and intellectuals kicking it with each other...

Though wouldn't it be more on point/on time for them to have actually developed that new black agenda they're kicking it about, and then have town meetings about it all, wherever and whenever we're up to it, etc.?

It is all merely a need take and the old issue/problem/etc. I have with black mass movements etc. is pretty obvious, i. e., the usual process leads to us remaining the foot soldiers, whereas the would be generals take us for granted...

Not me!

It's supposed to be about our empowerment too:

And I kinda sorta doubt what the Tavis crew is about can or will bring that about...

:10500:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back