Black Women : Don't wanna pay child support...

I've got a device...

I've got a device that is 100 percent effective in the prevention of pregnancy. It's called A MARRIAGE LICENSE!

In other words, all a brother has to do when a sister gives him '...the high sign...' to cmon over and 'do the horizontal', is say: NO BABY!

T lady--I like your style. However, there ARE some sistahs who are PAYING child support! The FASTEST rising category of single parents are single households headed by MEN! At last count, the number of single female households were listed at 14 to 15 million. But the number of single male households is over 2 million and rising at a quick rate. This, according to the US Bureau of the Census.

Of course, T-lady, women HAVE the ultimate birth control device, thanks to the Feminists and the US Supreme Court. It's called ABORTION. I DO NOT support ABORTION.

Sadly, many folk were 'hoodwinked' in believing that Abortion is only for those women who have been victims of rape, or incest. The REALITY, according to the stats---More than 85 percent of the women who have abortions have them because the Baby (fetus) would 'cramp their style'.

Less than two percent of the abortions performed annually are on women who are victims of rape or incest.

MOST of us in the hood have enough sense to not kill the unborn! BUT, many have lost their sense when it '...starts getting too hot..' and '...I have to take off all my clothes...' down to the 'thong'! Then, like one pastor said: "You lost your inhabitions...and you also lost something else!"

The REAL question, Thand, should be: "When will some sisters say NO and mean it?" Putting a leash on the brothers will only cause SOME sisters to get a nail file to set the brother free...and into their beds!

Hey, if you don't want to take birth conrtol...DON'T...but that ALSO means don't hang out in places where you KNOW ya gonna get HOT, and want someone to help you SCRATCH THAT ITCH!

Mike Ramey:kiss:

again, it easy to blame the women.

why aren't we asking men to stop being "ho's:. why don't aren't we teaching them and instilling in them that their bodies are valuable and precious, especially since they are half responsible for the conception of the child. i also think that if we held males at higher standards, it would almost force females to adapt to the new high standard.

i will emphasize the importance of abstinence in my son, just as i would a daughter.

so again, why aren't we emphasizing to men that they too can have more control over "unplanned" pregnancies. the condom has failed for many...

so Mike, what are/were your methods of birth control?

also, i guess i might agree with you about some thangs!

abortion issue, i agree but men are also quick to ask "how much for an abortion" when faced with the news of his sexual partner announcement. in fact, i think i was last year sometime that i was engaged with a discussion with Kemestry and a fellow named Wisdomseed about abortion. some people seemed to feel that if the man didn't want a child, in alot of cases, more children, then the woman should get an abortion. if she didn't, she was solely responsible for the child. or that after the relationships was over, the man didn't really have to deal with the children because they would mean dealing with the mother.

i don't have a problem with single parents, whether male or female, i do have a problem when the other parent isn't apart of the child's life. and don't let me leave out...the pawns people make of their children in some of these, ummmm, messed up relationships. so yes, i do like that some women deny their children access to their father or vice-versa. unless it's of physical, mental, emotional harm to the child, it is ultimately the child who must define the relationship with their father or mother ;) as in some cases.

Now, T-Lady...

We live in a feminized culture at present. Where it's OK for women to call men DOGS, but not deal with the DOGGETTES that are their 'best friends'. Where a woman would not put up with mistreatment at the hands of another woman, but feel that it's OK for a woman to disrespect a man....

In the matter of non-custodial parents, the child WILL seek out the other parent...but HOW they seek them out rests on whatever the custodial parent pumps into their head! Some non-custodial parents are walkaways. But others are either pushaways or driveaways...where the custodial parent has rendered the non-custodial parent 'non-existent'.

On the matter of birth control...there is some talk that is meant for the bedroom, and some meant for the webline. What someone does/does not do with birth control is THEIR business and is simply not meant for public discussion or consumption.

Kem hit it right on the head. There are bad brothers out there, but there are bad sisters out there, too. Sampson didn't cut his OWN hair...he was in the wrong lap when it happened.

However, some of us have been 'layin the lash' on wayward brothers, and not using the same whip on the wayward sisters in the house!

Drop on by my section of the board and see what others have been discussing. No 'limits' there.

Mike Ramey:toast:

stop changing the subject....

why isn't birth control emphasized for males just as it is for females?

and men are blamed when they are not taking apart of their child(dren)'s lives. men too often, feel like that can walk away. yes, some of pushed away. I have male friends who have issues with the "babies mommas". i encourage and help them if i can, to seek the courts in at least setting up visitation.

for the record, i won't hear me call me "dogs". will i use it for reference, as a generality, perhaps. but i do not call men dogs.

as far as birth control being private. please, you can talk about sex and whatnot, then birth control can be also be disgusted.

but i guess maybe that's as "taboo" as talking about masturbation. :rolleyes:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back