Black Relationships : Don't know

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by SayWord, Sep 21, 2003.

1. SayWord

SayWord Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey, first I'd like to say "hey." I'm knew here. I'm from up north. Just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm 23 years old. There is a woman that works with my mother, and she has been hitting on me. She's in her mid 30s. Honestly, she's sexy. Real sexy. Not just her looks, but her personality as well. We always have really good conversation. We are both into basically the same things. But I think she's ready to take it to a level beyond flirting. We went to lunch together and she was touching me and my hands and legs. She told me that I should come out and spend time with her at her house because us going to lunch together just doesn't give us enough time together. I'm not sure if going to her home would be the right thing to do. She works with my mother. I'm don't want to be put in an awkward position. But I keep thinking about the positions me and her can be in and I'm tempted. Very, very tempted. I'm not sure what to do.

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    hey welcome sayword........first my brutha what would make you
    feel your in a awkward position if you go meet this woman , is it
    because she work with your mother and are they close friends it would sound cool and surely your mother would
    understand to asure your self why not ask your mother how do she feel is a woman 30 likes you then tell her she work at her job see what she say this will free you from any notions of awkwardness and if you feel that she is best for you and really like you and you the same why not pay her a visit ....
    in no way are you doing anything wrong here good luck in this quest of beauty...

3. HODEE

HODEE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    (RF) Technician
    ( Alonewolf ) California.. by way of the LOU
    Ratings:
    +795
    Don't be scared...Just protect yourself.. take nothing for granted.
    Enjoy your new found love. Don't do it to brag to your friends..

4. triniti424

triniti424 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Singapore
    Servant of the People
    Ratings:
    +131
    uhhhh...

what are you underage or somethin??? I mean really...I dont see the compromising situation. I trust your mother has raised you well enough to know that you are your own man...the question than is...why would you feel awkward?