The Front Porch : Don't Get Lost In The Matrix!

In general, most whites do contrast those just playacting, as opposed to those who do reflect their b. s., (if they are white), not if they aren't!

I. e., drug addicts and drug dealing are issues/problems/etc. most whites associate with other ethnic/racial/etc. groups, and or their rhetoric either reveals ignorance or outright denial...

So do the courts and the cops etc.

It is the worst sort of hypocrisy all of us get plagued by, via black/white relations, in the states...

Also other nations as well...

FYI

Confucius say, "Carpenters fashion wood; wise men fashion themselves."
African Proverb(s)

"It is only a male elephant that can save another one from a pit"
"I pointed out to you the stars and all you saw was the tip of my finger"
"The way a donkey expresses gratitude is by giving someone a bunch of kicks"

"When a king's palace burns down, the re-built palace is more beautiful"

There are many proverbs we our people need to listen to from our people than Confucius and his saying because our situation is one of survival. P.S. - A carpenter is wise as well if he knows how to fashion wood. He too will know how to fashion himself. What you express on the outside is usually your most inner statement about yourself.

Also when you take into serious consideration the 'message' of gangsta rap, i. e., which was/is really catered to a white suburban bunch of consumers, so many are sellouts/traitors/ad naseum, and not who I expect to turn into modern day revolutionaries etc.

'Young thug' there is more bound to slay us, and those who believe their own b. s. keeps more than me on whack alert, bruh!

FYI
Never forget a lot of these gangsta so-called rappers are college graduates who are being control but those who rule and own the music industry. Many of them can't express their true nature because they are being guided on what to stay and what will sale.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back