The Front Porch : Don't Get Lost In The Matrix!

I. e., much about the media reflects class/race/etc. biases and/or what agendas that person or persons are advancing, etc.

Such is as true of public radio etc. as it's commercial (for profit) counterparts...

Yes, some do have something (candid/honest/fair/etc.) to say (to share with us)...

But, most just have something they (need/want/etc.) to sell...

FYI

In particular: Why is it that so many believe (or would have us to) the expected wrongheaded call of one grand jury is bound to lead to a race war in this nation?!?

And, why during their own inhouse ramblings ad naseum, are even notable public radio talk show hosts pretending the 'vanishing indian' myth is a given, whereas there had been or are ongoing protests, from today's remaining native folk, on both sides of the Great Lakes, whereas no native activist has ever been interviewed, as regards their opposition to what plagues their lands etc., aka the Keystone Pipeline proposal?

No need to fear government censorship, since the self censorship is good enough, (for the moment)...

FYI

I prefer to say don't get lost in the Patrix but find the Matrix which is where we actually belong. The labels have been changed to protect the guilty!

The option reflect the seriousness or lack of seriousness of those who either do or don't play their (blind) faith on others...

I. e., those who claim a serious intent etc., are too oftentimes in denial about the impact of those who aren't, aka the cult like followers of gangster rappers/sports stars/etc.

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back