Black People : Don't forget to look up and view this luminous marvel tonight

nilevalley

PREMIUM MEMBER
Dec 18, 2014
The fall season is upon us. It's time to look up into the nightly heavens and marvel it's spectacular starry showcase.
I highly recommend you to observe "The Big Dipper." Our past black ancestors did. The Big Dipper was a very important part of The Underground Railroad which helped slaves escape from the south before the Civil War.

There were songs spread among the slaves population which included references to the "Drinking Gourd." The songs said to follow it to get a better life. This veiled message for the slaves to flee northward was passed along in the form of songs since a large fraction of the slave population was
illiterate.

UraMajorRoqueLosMuchahos-claro.jpg

Well there's always the internet. If you can't see the stars in person try the Hubble site.

A lot of blacks folks say that this kind activity (stargazing) is white folks oriented. To say this is to diminish to beauty of your humanity and in so many words that the white race is suppose to be the only ones who can fully appreciate the beauty of universal creation.

The stars were made for all races to appreciate. No one can take that right away from you but you.
i been checking this for years...why errbody think the brothers be missin ?

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/

Thank you for sharing your photo. It's ravishing!

Tell you what my favorite Hubble image is "Ultra Deep Field South"
Ultra-Deep-Field.jpg

Simply amazing, 10,000 galaxies in this small area of the universe. How often have I tried to just imagine the type of life forms that inhabit these thousands of galaxies. Physical creation is astounding isn't it?
what this image shows is gravitational lensing. gravity bending light.
astro physics suck up huge amounts of money while black children have no books or health care.

i do not admire pimps, even if they have Ph.Ds.

what this image shows is gravitational lensing. gravity bending light.
astro physics suck up huge amounts of money while black children have no books or health care.

i do not admire pimps, even if they have Ph.Ds.
But I do Admire the great powers that created the splendid universe. Not just the planets stars and galaxies but also intelligent beings with bodies and minds constructed in manner that it was made possible for you to even comprehend images with gravitational lensing and the mental ability to recognize someone you call a pimp.

Call me a tom or bootlicker if it so pleases you. But I just happen to be one of those weird people who don't believe that once our lives have ended on this planet it's all over. I believe that stricter judges stricter and more powerful than human judges.

More and more white organizations are forming independent space programs they are building space ships and launching them into space. Young black people should also explore that field they too should use their math and engineering skills, build rockets
and also explore space. Whites already know that climate change in time may make this planet uninhabitable. Many of them
will use their space exploration programs to find any near by planets suitable for colonization. Like the Mars One program.

Blacks must prepare too. Remember that old saying God helps those who help themselves.

If we don't aid ourselves we will be left behind. Who can we blame in the end if we do get left to fight and survive on a dying world?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back