Higher Standard Required : Don't Bring Your Gender War Fights Here

Kemetstry ... we've been together many years, oftentimes disagreeing with each other, this is not new.

Whenever my management decisions are too much ... do what you gotta ... and so will i.

I Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Disagreements, in a public forum, on controversial topics are to be expected. This has less to do with a management decision than it does a personal view(s). And not administered even handed.

You dont want me to go there

Disagreements, in a public forum, on controversial topics are to be expected. This has less to do with a management decision than it does a personal view(s). And not administered even handed.

You dont want me to go there

Kemetstry ... i'm not arguing with you about the decisions i make.

If you don't like them, leave, and i don't care where you go.

Destee

It doesnt work that way for paying customers

Premium Membership does not buy you the right to violate our rules, call us out of our names, or run this site.

My decision to close that thread, our policy on gender wars, and your inability to change any of it ... stands.

Destee

Premium Membership does not buy you the right to violate our rules, call us out of our names, or run this site.

My decision to close that thread, our policy on gender wars, and your inability to change any of it ... stands.

Destee

It could be argued that some of your rules are arbitrary and caprecious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back