Higher Standard Required : Don't Bring Your Gender War Fights Here

The title alone was enough for me to make my determination.

If you don't like the way i determine things here, go where you like the way they do it.

You know there are like a gazillion web sites on the Internet ... right?

This isn't an argument you can win. You know that, right?

:heart:

Destee
I am not trying to win anything, I even forgot about the video until you called me on it again. My point is you gotta do better than just delete things you assume breaks your policy, because it will create chaos, if you don't moderate the forums fairly, how are supposed to know what is questionable or isn't? An unfair law is no law at all, that's all I am saying.

I am not trying to win anything, I even forgot about the video until you called me on it again. My point is you gotta do better than just delete things you assume breaks your policy, because it will create chaos, if you don't moderate the forums fairly, how are supposed to know what is questionable or isn't? An unfair law is no law at all, that's all I am saying.

I appreciate your advice on managing a forum, but for now, policies apply as outlined above and here.

Thanks!

Destee

i don't get out much (away from destee.com) ... but i do browse the net on occasion ... and this gender war energy is rampant

i see it talked about almost everywhere ... Black Men and Women against each other ... warring in front of the world

i see it in youtube videos, folk host it on their sites, want it, start it, welcome it

from what i can see ... i'm problee the only site saying ... NO ... it is not allowed here at all

iono though ... maybe someone else is saying the same ... and i just aint seen that yet (remember, i don't get out much)

well ... if this is the type of interaction you want to invest yourself in ... there are lots of places on the net for you ... just not here

much love and peace.

Destee

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......And hopefully, those wounded brothers and sisters will find their way home to refuge @Destee.com. I speak it into existence...

Peace In,

i don't get out much (away from destee.com) ... but i do browse the net on occasion ... and this gender war energy is rampant

i see it talked about almost everywhere ... Black Men and Women against each other ... warring in front of the world

i see it in youtube videos, folk host it on their sites, want it, start it, welcome it

from what i can see ... i'm problee the only site saying ... NO ... it is not allowed here at all

iono though ... maybe someone else is saying the same ... and i just aint seen that yet (remember, i don't get out much)

well ... if this is the type of interaction you want to invest yourself in ... there are lots of places on the net for you ... just not here

much love and peace.

Destee

entertainment to make mockery on the next gender , we better get it together
because they working on wiping us off the map , we need to bond/love and
reproduce to keep our culture afloat.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back