Higher Standard Required : Don't Bring Your Gender War Fights Here

Peace and Blessings Brother Black-king and Family,

Brother Black-king's question above ... can he change the title in an effort to circumvent this policy ... still present the same questionable media, content, etc., wrapping it in a way to get it in ... when you know it would not be acceptable otherwise ... got me to thinking this may already be happening.

Well ... for the record ... you will be suspended for doing this ... if it is reported, i see it, etc.

I have an absolute ZERO TOLERANCE for this effort ... this sacred place ... be used to further divide us.

Zero Tolerance ... and ... Zero Patience ... for any "gender war like energy" living here.

Take it somewhere else.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Brother Black-king and Family,

Brother Black-king's question above ... can he change the title in an effort to circumvent this policy ... still present the same questionable media, content, etc., wrapping it in a way to get it in ... when you know it would not be acceptable otherwise ... got me to thinking this may already be happening.

Well ... for the record ... you will be suspended for doing this ... if it is reported, i see it, etc.

I have an absolute ZERO TOLERANCE for this effort ... this sacred place ... be used to further divide us.

Zero Tolerance ... and ... Zero Patience ... for any "gender war like energy" living here.

Take it somewhere else.

Love You!

Destee
My question wasn't to circumvent your policy. You had written that you didn't watch the video that you only had problem with the title. So I asked if the title were to changed would it be ok to post the video. I only asked because you again ma'am wrote the message of the video was beautiful but the title wasn't.

My question wasn't to circumvent your policy. You had written that you didn't watch the video that you only had problem with the title. So I asked if the title were to changed would it be ok to post the video. I only asked because you again ma'am wrote the message of the video was beautiful but the title wasn't.

I did say the message was beautiful, based on your description of it, that it edified women.

I didn't listen to the video, and have no idea if it actually edifies, is beautiful, or any such thing.

I apologize for any confusion my saying it was beautiful may have caused.

Nonetheless ... i'm stressing how important it is, that this community be free of the gender war stuff.

And it will be ... one way or another.

Love You!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back