Higher Standard Required : Don't Bring Your Gender War Fights Here

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
The title alone was enough for me to make my determination.

If you don't like the way i determine things here, go where you like the way they do it.

You know there are like a gazillion web sites on the Internet ... right?

This isn't an argument you can win. You know that, right?

:heart:

Destee
I am not trying to win anything, I even forgot about the video until you called me on it again. My point is you gotta do better than just delete things you assume breaks your policy, because it will create chaos, if you don't moderate the forums fairly, how are supposed to know what is questionable or isn't? An unfair law is no law at all, that's all I am saying.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I am not trying to win anything, I even forgot about the video until you called me on it again. My point is you gotta do better than just delete things you assume breaks your policy, because it will create chaos, if you don't moderate the forums fairly, how are supposed to know what is questionable or isn't? An unfair law is no law at all, that's all I am saying.
I appreciate your advice on managing a forum, but for now, policies apply as outlined above and here.

Thanks!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
i don't get out much (away from destee.com) ... but i do browse the net on occasion ... and this gender war energy is rampant

i see it talked about almost everywhere ... Black Men and Women against each other ... warring in front of the world

i see it in youtube videos, folk host it on their sites, want it, start it, welcome it

from what i can see ... i'm problee the only site saying ... NO ... it is not allowed here at all

iono though ... maybe someone else is saying the same ... and i just aint seen that yet (remember, i don't get out much)

well ... if this is the type of interaction you want to invest yourself in ... there are lots of places on the net for you ... just not here

much love and peace.

Destee

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......And hopefully, those wounded brothers and sisters will find their way home to refuge @Destee.com. I speak it into existence...

Peace In,

i don't get out much (away from destee.com) ... but i do browse the net on occasion ... and this gender war energy is rampant

i see it talked about almost everywhere ... Black Men and Women against each other ... warring in front of the world

i see it in youtube videos, folk host it on their sites, want it, start it, welcome it

from what i can see ... i'm problee the only site saying ... NO ... it is not allowed here at all

iono though ... maybe someone else is saying the same ... and i just aint seen that yet (remember, i don't get out much)

well ... if this is the type of interaction you want to invest yourself in ... there are lots of places on the net for you ... just not here

much love and peace.

Destee

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
entertainment to make mockery on the next gender , we better get it together
because they working on wiping us off the map , we need to bond/love and
reproduce to keep our culture afloat.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
One mans/womans geneder war is anothers discussion to solve the problem. I have watched some of the most racists statements be allowed in here because many agree with them. They have nade my skin crawl. And I came up through the black power movement. This may explain why many of our white posters no longer participate and all we're left with is aryan nations retards. I say this to say that this socalled rule, is PCism surrounded by BS! Some of you are str8 up skanks, whores, bimbos, enablers of same etc. Some of you are pimps, dawgs, playas, etc. Both support all the folly and drama that go with being such. But now it's a gender war if you are called out for being what you are? This contradicts the rule about babysitting grown ups. Grownups can and should be allowed to have these conversations. The children should not be allowed to control the beach from the sandbox. This rule allows them to do just that! This rule lowers the discussion level to that of a child.

["sigh

And sisters the moral backbone of the family. Both have failed, each adding to the failure generationally. But the female most of all. Because she has allowed this sin to infect the children. OOw motherhood has become waaaaaay too acceptable. So is dating and mating none men. Neither is suppose to be acceptable or happen. So, now allowing males to be predators. Good men, just have fun, with none women. Real women run and hide, praying to GOD that there is still a real man out there. Pollyanaisms dont hold sway in the real world. Free, easy, no strings attached sex put an end to that dynamic"]

To shut down an entire thread over one line in one post is PC to the extreme. Moreover, the tone of the post was quite even handed. This rule is censorship of the worse kind. It's pseudo moralism being allowed to defeat cogent facts.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
One mans/womans geneder war is anothers discussion to solve the problem. I have watched some of the most racists statements be allowed in here because many agree with them. They have nade my skin crawl. And I came up through the black power movement. This may explain why many of our white posters no longer participate and all we're left with is aryan nations retards. I say this to say that this socalled rule, is PCism surrounded by BS! Some of you are str8 up skanks, whores, bimbos, enablers of same etc. Some of you are pimps, dawgs, playas, etc. Both support all the folly and drama that go with being such. But now it's a gender war if you are called out for being what you are? This contradicts the rule about babysitting grown ups. Grownups can and should be allowed to have these conversations. The children should not be allowed to control the beach from the sandbox. This rule allows them to do just that! This rule lowers the discussion level to that of a child.

["sigh

And sisters the moral backbone of the family. Both have failed, each adding to the failure generationally. But the female most of all. Because she has allowed this sin to infect the children. OOw motherhood has become waaaaaay too acceptable. So is dating and mating none men. Neither is suppose to be acceptable or happen. So, now allowing males to be predators. Good men, just have fun, with none women. Real women run and hide, praying to GOD that there is still a real man out there. Pollyanaisms dont hold sway in the real world. Free, easy, no strings attached sex put an end to that dynamic"]

To shut down an entire thread over one line in one post is PC to the extreme. Moreover, the tone of the post was quite even handed. This rule is censorship of the worse kind. It's pseudo moralism being allowed to defeat cogent facts.

Kemetstry ... we've been together many years, oftentimes disagreeing with each other, this is not new.

Whenever my management decisions are too much ... do what you gotta ... and so will i.

I Love You!

Destee

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
hey kem don't leave out the [email protected] marks, [email protected] marks, punk b!tches, skig-skag skanks and scallywags, ho's, heifers, heehaws, and hoolihoos....lol

one love
khasm

Thank You Brother Khasm ... you're right ... he didn't leave much out.

Kemetstry ... you aint call'n us all them low down dirty names in our own house forever ... and you know this.

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

sekou kasimu wrote on willa's profile.
What exactly is your ideology?!
I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.