Black People : Don't beleive the hype. Black betrayal is at the root of St. Louis and Ferguson decadance.

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
For those of you who've never visited St. Louis, Mo you are in for a rude awakening if you ever go there. Don't go with blinders on your eyes and ear plugs in your ears. Know what you are dealing with when you decide to join a cause that is being put forth by hidden agenda. I grew up in St. Louis, Mo and I worked law enforcement there and can talk first hand knowledge about St. Louis racial politics. I was in the Nation of Islam whilst growing up there, I also was apart of Anthony Shahid's Youth (Taheed) group that operated out of the Cochran Housing headed by Bertha Knox-Gilkey. There are tons of house ****** in St. Louis city and county governments ranging from preachers, professional Blacks to civic leaders who routinely make secret deals and concessions with the White power structure there. If you are one who is advocating social change you will run into them and they will be against you. Blindly you don't see they're all connected or think it's all an agenda but after you educate yourself in secret societies and Freemasonry you will understand why Black people can't get along or agree for the better of the community. These connected Blacks will target you if you are not one of them the same as any street gang they will gang up on you and slander you to no end so that you are run out of town or discredited.

Black police officers in St. Louis are some of the most corrupt you can find anywhere in the country. There is a long history of Black officers working for the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department who extorted drug dealers, ran street gangs, killed and framed Blacks, beat up and abused Black people. There was a case of the St. Louis city jail where several Black correctional officers where indicted for running Gladiator style fights inside the jail. Where inmates awaiting trial and sentencing where taken from their cells to undisclosed cells off camera and made to fight for the amusement of correctional officers who placed bets on the fights. This is recent history but prior history is full of Black police officers just as corrupt as the White ones. St. Louis is a city the FBI called continuously the most violent city in America, for the last 40 some odd years its been ranked in the top 5 most violent cities in America never falling out of this ranking. This violence begins at the institutional level of St. Louis not in the streets. The agenda is crush Black power at all costs and Blacks are in on it too! I wish I could clear them as we all want Black unity to happen but we can't unite with evil and corruption.

Watch the dang video. See the people telling you that there is a strong Willie Lynch mentality in St. Louis. These people are naturally violent in this area of the country both Black and White; and killing, beating and murdering is nothing to them. This is socially engineered from the many public and private institutions that run St. Louis city and county. Anytime you have a majority that is ruled by a smaller number there is treachery going down. In St. Louis city and county Blacks are the majority. And think just how much of a majority if not for mass incarceration, mass criminalization and many covert programs ran to cleanse the area of Blacks or keep their numbers low. Think the city has went from a million population down to about 300,000 because of all the violence. And it's not by accident but by design.

For those of you who've never visited St. Louis, Mo you are in for a rude awakening if you ever go there. Don't go with blinders on your eyes and ear plugs in your ears. Know what you are dealing with when you decide to join a cause that is being put forth by hidden agenda. I grew up in St. Louis, Mo and I worked law enforcement there and can talk first hand knowledge about St. Louis racial politics. I was in the Nation of Islam whilst growing up there, I also was apart of Anthony Shahid's Youth (Taheed) group that operated out of the Cochran Housing headed by Bertha Knox-Gilkey. There are tons of house ****** in St. Louis city and county governments ranging from preachers, professional Blacks to civic leaders who routinely make secret deals and concessions with the White power structure there. If you are one who is advocating social change you will run into them and they will be against you. Blindly you don't see they're all connected or think it's all an agenda but after you educate yourself in secret societies and Freemasonry you will understand why Black people can't get along or agree for the better of the community. These connected Blacks will target you if you are not one of them the same as any street gang they will gang up on you and slander you to no end so that you are run out of town or discredited.

Black police officers in St. Louis are some of the most corrupt you can find anywhere in the country. There is a long history of Black officers working for the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department who extorted drug dealers, ran street gangs, killed and framed Blacks, beat up and abused Black people. There was a case of the St. Louis city jail where several Black correctional officers where indicted for running Gladiator style fights inside the jail. Where inmates awaiting trial and sentencing where taken from their cells to undisclosed cells off camera and made to fight for the amusement of correctional officers who placed bets on the fights. This is recent history but prior history is full of Black police officers just as corrupt as the White ones. St. Louis is a city the FBI called continuously the most violent city in America, for the last 40 some odd years its been ranked in the top 5 most violent cities in America never falling out of this ranking. This violence begins at the institutional level of St. Louis not in the streets. The agenda is crush Black power at all costs and Blacks are in on it too! I wish I could clear them as we all want Black unity to happen but we can't unite with evil and corruption.

Watch the dang video. See the people telling you that there is a strong Willie Lynch mentality in St. Louis. These people are naturally violent in this area of the country both Black and White; and killing, beating and murdering is nothing to them. This is socially engineered from the many public and private institutions that run St. Louis city and county. Anytime you have a majority that is ruled by a smaller number there is treachery going down. In St. Louis city and county Blacks are the majority. And think just how much of a majority if not for mass incarceration, mass criminalization and many covert programs ran to cleanse the area of Blacks or keep their numbers low. Think the city has went from a million population down to about 300,000 because of all the violence. And it's not by accident but by design.

Yes, of course there are those who are a part of the problem, not a part of the solution, in our midst, too...

FYI

Yes, of course there are those who are a part of the problem, not a part of the solution, in our midst, too...

FYI

I wholeheartedly disagree with your minimalist assessment of the issue of enemies within our house. Many of you dismiss this notion as part of the issue with White Supremacy and Racism that traitors are part of problem but not so bad. The worst problem we face is counterintelligence activities committed against us. Underhanded and covert operations that are well funded are catalysts to Black Liberation failing miserably in meeting its objectives. The men and women who betray our human rights and help sabotage our organizations are well funded, well organized and determined to destroy any success we have at anything that removes us from being slaves. Yes I did say slaves. If your leaders are owned than that means you are owned too.

Proxy governments aren't a new phenomenon in the scheme of world politics and history. The British ruled the Scots and Irish peoples for centuries by ruling their leaders. The Kenyans were ruled also by the same tactic from the British as were the Chinese at one point until Mao ran the treacherous Chinese into Taiwan. Korea was ran by treacherous Koreans for their Japanese masters and they continued on under the Americans, while the North Koreans broke off.

Most of you are afraid of wrong doers and evil people especially ones you can't see who operate in secret. You are afraid to die for honor or even live with honor for the sake of your future generations. If we fail to learn this lesson, that not all Blacks are innocent the human rights nightmare we are living, then those of us who are in our 40's will soon be in our 50s and 60s and 70s and 80s and 90s and hopefully our 100s but the situation will stay the same. How will you live to your full potential as a human being without freedom? We can't develop, our communities lie in decadence, our leaders sold out, our Youth are targeted, our families are targeted now with homosexuality and sexual perversion, our women are targeted, our men are targeted, there's no way we can go another 100 years or another decade waiting upon some mystical Messiah to unite all Black people to overthrow White Supremacy.

My point is the same we have to began to support established Black Nationalism with treasury and bring about change we need through tightly ran institutions. Its important to identify the Boule and Masons as the traitors they are because if we don't they will infiltrate our organization over and over again to keep us turning this same wheel another 50 years from now, having the same discussions. Our ancestors were wise to make most of their top rank positions within their socio-political structure lineage holder only. Meaning that no person except a member of the royal blood could become King or Oba. All of the OyoMesi (The King Makers) are lineage holders only. All high priests and priestesses are lineage holder only. This strategy has its pros and cons but its prevents an outside force from ruling your kingdom by proxy and it keeps people from wanting to kill our leaders because only a family member can hold these high positions. Also Ogboni society is where the normal man and woman can make their contribution and have power in the kingdom. Ogboni is a secret society in Yoruba land that is loyal only to Olodumare and the Alaafin and Oyo Mesi. Instead of our people being Black Greeks and Masons loyal to the enemy. Steer clear of the Reformed Ogboni Society though it's a clone of the Ogboni started by Freemasonry and traitor Africans.

Think and grow rich in wisdom.

I wholeheartedly disagree with your minimalist assessment of the issue of enemies within our house. Many of you dismiss this notion as part of the issue with White Supremacy and Racism that traitors are part of problem but not so bad. The worst problem we face is counterintelligence activities committed against us. Underhanded and covert operations that are well funded are catalysts to Black Liberation failing miserably in meeting its objectives. The men and women who betray our human rights and help sabotage our organizations are well funded, well organized and determined to destroy any success we have at anything that removes us from being slaves. Yes I did say slaves. If your leaders are owned than that means you are owned too.

Proxy governments aren't a new phenomenon in the scheme of world politics and history. The British ruled the Scots and Irish peoples for centuries by ruling their leaders. The Kenyans were ruled also by the same tactic from the British as were the Chinese at one point until Mao ran the treacherous Chinese into Taiwan. Korea was ran by treacherous Koreans for their Japanese masters and they continued on under the Americans, while the North Koreans broke off.

Most of you are afraid of wrong doers and evil people especially ones you can't see who operate in secret. You are afraid to die for honor or even live with honor for the sake of your future generations. If we fail to learn this lesson, that not all Blacks are innocent the human rights nightmare we are living, then those of us who are in our 40's will soon be in our 50s and 60s and 70s and 80s and 90s and hopefully our 100s but the situation will stay the same. How will you live to your full potential as a human being without freedom? We can't develop, our communities lie in decadence, our leaders sold out, our Youth are targeted, our families are targeted now with homosexuality and sexual perversion, our women are targeted, our men are targeted, there's no way we can go another 100 years or another decade waiting upon some mystical Messiah to unite all Black people to overthrow White Supremacy.

My point is the same we have to began to support established Black Nationalism with treasury and bring about change we need through tightly ran institutions. Its important to identify the Boule and Masons as the traitors they are because if we don't they will infiltrate our organization over and over again to keep us turning this same wheel another 50 years from now, having the same discussions. Our ancestors were wise to make most of their top rank positions within their socio-political structure lineage holder only. Meaning that no person except a member of the royal blood could become King or Oba. All of the OyoMesi (The King Makers) are lineage holders only. All high priests and priestesses are lineage holder only. This strategy has its pros and cons but its prevents an outside force from ruling your kingdom by proxy and it keeps people from wanting to kill our leaders because only a family member can hold these high positions. Also Ogboni society is where the normal man and woman can make their contribution and have power in the kingdom. Ogboni is a secret society in Yoruba land that is loyal only to Olodumare and the Alaafin and Oyo Mesi. Instead of our people being Black Greeks and Masons loyal to the enemy. Steer clear of the Reformed Ogboni Society though it's a clone of the Ogboni started by Freemasonry and traitor Africans.

Think and grow rich in wisdom.

Also I hope you take your own advice...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back