Black People : don't be discouraged

jamesfrmphilly said:
i've talked to a few black people who seem down at heart.

i say, don't let it get you down so much.

we have all seen fighters get knocked on their butts and still get up off the canvas and win that fight.
when i used to play ball we didn't quit if the other team got a lead. we tried to come back on them.
you do not quit until the bell rings.

one thing i have learned in my long life is that things can change in ways that you would never anticipate.
it seems to be going one way now but it can very well be going the other way tomorrow.
ain't none of this mess permanent.

don't get discouraged brothers and sisters.

This was beautiful and motivating brother james.
Thank you:spinstar:

we have all seen fighters get knocked on their butts and still get up off the canvas and win that fight.
when i used to play ball we didn't quit if the other team got a lead. we tried to come back on them.

one thing i have learned in my long life is that things can change in ways that you would never anticipate.
it seems to be going one way now but it can very well be going the other way tomorrow.

You never know how something said may positively affect another.

This reminder is a wonderful encouragement for any who are "going through."

You never know what the person behind the screen is dealing with and a word of support like this may go a long way in helping them through the day.

Thanks! :) Yeah, we must get back up, and NOT discourage one another! That is very important...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back