Don't be Bush-Wacked Black Man!

Discussion in 'Black Men - Fathers - Brothers - Sons' started by Moorfius, Aug 14, 2005.

1. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hotep

The world knows that the President of the U.S.A. along with Britons Prime Minister Toney Blair are "Liers". We must not for get "All" of the incidence that took place before and after the so-called 9-11 bombings of the World Trade Center in New York.
    The News Media controled by the Government is made to tell us what ever they can think of to make up to get support for the War effort to get "Oil" among other things. We must remember every thing we are told and not what we are sold by the Dream Weavers of the Bush Administration.
    The Afrikan in America should not allow them self to be mis-lead to go and fight a White War in Afrika at any time. You are not serving your country, you will be serving the Rich-White-Folk or Altra-Rich Europeans who don't have your best interest in mind. They are the Masters of Deception and Lies.

Ase`

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/1559151.stm

http://www.apfn.org/apfn/WTC_STF.htm

http://www.finalcall.com/pressconference/

2. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    tell that to the hundreds of naval, army enlistees here in va beach. people love to get that easy money. i believe an attack on africa is coming, and i wouldnt doubt if the majority of soldiers are afrikan american...as well as afrikan!!

3. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    No African Should Fight On African Soil For Non-Africans!

oh, that is the one that i am so afraid of!!!

Do Not fight for Americon on African soil!! Whoever, whatever, from wher ever: that soil is out Motherland!! By Whatever Name. Do Not Desecrate Our Ancestoral HomeLand!

We need for that to be a "campaign" of some sort; right now!

4. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    There was a thread a while back on u.s. soldiers "training" soldiers in Chad to fight terrorism. There has been a recent rise in public interest in afrikan oil, i can gurantee if the u.s. decides they want oil theyll use terroism as an excuse to attcak afrika, and afrikan americon soldiers will be there just like they were in somolia. just like afrikans helped europeans and arabs in the slave raids...

peace

5. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    (6) Days of Neglect by the U.S. Government*

Hotep

It should be perfictly clear today, that the only thing that matters to so-called White America is material things, so much so that to add insult to injery, the president of the U.S., George Bush-Wacker has issued a shoot to kill order to the troops to protect useless things that people needed to survive. Such as Food, water, medical supplies that were taken form a closed store and broken into by the New Orleans police and fire fighters to save lives. However the blacks that followed suit are labled "Looters". This tag, is the only thing the white so-called reporters could find to report on, and were totaly unconcerned about the distruction, death, sickness, hunger, thirst and overall abandonment by the U.S. government. Had not it been for the "International Outrage", nothing probly still would have been done to ease the suffering of the Afrikan in particular and others in general. Fidel Castro of Cuba offered to send doctors and medical supplies, France offerd the same and both, was turned down by the Bush Wacker who wanted to play poitics with Afrikan lives. Who knows how many died in the (6) days of neglect? When the dust clears, the Bush wacker administration is going to have the odosity to ask Afrikans to come and go fight the White Man's War in the so-called Middle East, more properly should be called, Afrika. If there is a middle east, ware is the middle north, south and west located? They should have a middle also, ware is the middle north, south and west on this Earth?? Only in the minds of White Folk and those who follow them, such as Condolisa Rice who came to the defence of her White Master the Bush Wacker. Life is a matter of choice, choose wisely, but is best to serve in some capacity to help your own Afrikan people,.........let the White Folks fight their own Wars.

Ase`

http://www.nbufront.org/html/FRONTalView/ArticlesPapers/LloydDaniel_SuperRichWars_8-8-05.html

6. SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    You're right Moorfius, White-America is holding you down. And its Bush's fault, right? Its his fault that the hurricane came and killed people, because he can control the weather, right? And its his fault that people, 'victims', were shooting at relief workers and others trying to save the old, wounded and dying, right?

And the 'looters' weren't really looting at all. I mean, they really needed those TV's, stereos, beer and other things to survive, right? Its too bad that the horrible oppressive government didn't do more; handing out 2000 dollar debit cards to each person is not even close to being enough.

And an attack on Africa is definately in the United States' future. I mean, EVERYONE wants to obtain the vast wealth held in Africa.

The United States government didn't abandon anyone during Hurricane Katrina. There is a chain of command in place, and in order for the government to help, they had to be asked by the Govenor of L.A. It took the govenor DAYS to ask for assistance, and by then the initial destruction and theft of businesses had taken place. The government of L.A. had no earthly idea of what to do because, until the hurricane, the only major process that they carried out was the distribution of welfare checks.

Dont get me wrong, I have NO problem with taking from groccery/convience stores in time of disaster for food, water, clothing and warmth. I DO have a problem with people breaking into other stores like Walmart and stealing TV's, stereo's and other novelties that cannot even be used due to the power outage!! I DO have a problem with shooting at rescue workers. I DO have a problem with immedietly grabbing arms, forming gangs and systematically raping, stealing and pillaging from other people.

The racism in this discussion is appalling. Condlezza Rice and her 'white master' Bush? Bush asking the 'black man' to fight a white mans war? People join the military by choice, and HOW is it a 'white mans war'? Its a war against Terrorism in which we've already unseated a MASS MURDERER, Saddam Hussein.

Where is the middle of the earth? Its called the core. Where is the middle of the geographic earth? It's called the equator or the Prime Meridian.

Black, White, Yellow, I dont care what you are. You're an American. A citizen of the United States of America, and if you don't appreciate your freedom available to you here, get the **** out. There are men, of all races, fighting around the globe to maintain what you take for granted. You're an African? From the continent of Africa? Have you even SEEN the continent but on TV?

You are an American. Quit trying to tie yourself to something you are not. White people dont constantly speak of Germany, Italy or any other European country as their 'homeland'. Asians born in America do not constantly speak of it either.

I'm not trying to start a fight, but I had to say something. The things being said are astounding and, quite frankly, disgusting. Feel free to comment.

7. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    are you a white person?

8. SexualChocolate

SexualChocolate Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    No, I am not.

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,732
    why is it that you sound like one?

10. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

So why is it that people that look and act like Timothy McVey aren't the targets of this "War on Terror"? How come America was never interested in hunting down KKK and skinhead members like they're so willing to do in Iraq with non-white people? It's not a war on terror. That's just what they keep telling stupid americans in an effort to keep them in the dark supporting this stupid war. How many reasons has this administration gave for it being in another country without that countries request or permission? I see Iraq didn't have to ask this racist, white government to come over there and "help". So why is it that LA and black people have to put in a formal request to get assistance from a government that they are paying hard earned taxes to? Why does the governor in LA have to ask for help, when the whole nation is watching the destruction on television? You're telling me bush and his misfits didn't know people would need help during hurricane katrina?