Black People Politics : Don's a Lemon: Before You Go Back on CNN This Weekend, Read This!

Naw Enki, I didn't know, remember, I've been away for a minute:) But I know now, thanks to you brother.

Fox News is the synagogue of satan, as far as I'm concerned, smh. And Russell Simmons is connected to it.

I guess the next question(s) should, or might be is why? What makes some people with money, embrace others with money? I mean people who views are against your existence. I said earlier, that that law was a slippery slope, is it far fetched that a law can be passed that will apply specifically to us? Look at that law that

Look at the proposed legislation that was born out of Obama being questioned on his citizenship. This birther issue prompted a number of states (Rep) to propose legislation aimed at requiring future presidential candidates to release copies of their birth certificates. And Fox News backed people that didn't believe that Obama was a citizen, and lets be honest, this is aimed at all non-whites. You see McCain was not hounded over where he was born at.

So this is what I mean about rich and famous blacks, seeking the acceptance of whites, without putting their views into proper context. What I mean by this is that Russell will not run for president, but what about the future blacks that will? SO why embrace a person just because their views, and position has no effect on you directly.

Peace!

smh...

And Fox News is owned by who?

And who is giving them a virtual monopoly?

http://www.freepress.net/blog/2012/11/19/why-obama-fcc-plotting-massive-giveaway-rupert-murdoch

How can anybody see anything wrong when you have Russell embracing them? Most people are not going to look any further than Russell one time owner of Def Jam, and who is a well know figure in hip-hop. This is why his views of Don will be accepted, and his acceptance of Fox news will be over looked.

Peace!

Again, well said Enki, the issues are framed and clear. Money is the root of all evil. We learned this lesson:

I guess the next question(s) should, or might be is why? What makes some people with money, embrace others with money? I mean people who views are against your existence. I said earlier, that that law was a slippery slope, is it far fetched that a law can be passed that will apply specifically to us? Look at that law that

Look at the proposed legislation that was born out of Obama being questioned on his citizenship. This birther issue prompted a number of states (Rep) to propose legislation aimed at requiring future presidential candidates to release copies of their birth certificates. And Fox News backed people that didn't believe that Obama was a citizen, and lets be honest, this is aimed at all non-whites. You see McCain was not hounded over where he was born at.

So this is what I mean about rich and famous blacks, seeking the acceptance of whites, without putting their views into proper context. What I mean by this is that Russell will not run for president, but what about the future blacks that will? SO why embrace a person just because their views, and position has no effect on you directly.

Peace!

How can anybody see anything wrong when you have Russell embracing them? Most people are not going to look any further than Russell one time owner of Def Jam, and who is a well know figure in hip-hop. This is why his views of Don will be accepted, and his acceptance of Fox news will be over looked.

Peace!

That article you and others are using to diss Uncle Rush is from what date?

He also stated in a blog the Sean Hannity is right. Do you recognize satire when you see it?

What's the difference with Russ calling dude his "man" while Obama is granting a virtual monopoly to his boss?

It amazes me how some of you are quick to defend Obama, then attack one of his major supporters for doing far less evil.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back