Black People : don cheadle goes in on trump.....

BTW: Didn't Don Cheadle play in that African movie called Hotel Rwanda where the African war lords were butchering like millions of innocent African people, women, children & old people?

So, Arianne, are you trying to discredit Bro. Cheadle's opinion because he acted in a movie? And it's NOT and AFRICAN movie. And even if it was...so what?

I should probably let this go, but I'm just trying to understand why the intentional mention of this movie and the role that Don Cheadle played in it and do it with a "BTW". Help me understand this, please.

it is an effort to make black people look bad.

That's not a good use of your time, Arianne, if in fact that's your modus operandi. If it's not, trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, please explain why Don Cheadle's role in a movie about Africans, was important to mention in this conversation.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back