Black People : don cheadle goes in on trump.....

Donald John Trump didn't kill this lady, those two murderer guys did & when Trayvon Martin got shot dead for attacking George Zimmerman didn't Obama say on live TV that Trayvon could've been his boy? I think I read that somewhere. Same situation same type of comment from two men, one White & one black so which one is right & which one is wrong or are they both right or both wrong? Can't have it both ways.

BTW: Didn't Don Cheadle play in that African movie called Hotel Rwanda where the African war lords were butchering like millions of innocent African people, women, children & old people?
What does Cheadle's acting role have to do with the conversation? What's your point by mentioning this?

A quote from the article:
"Clearly, they don't think we're serious. Clearly, they don't think there's a consequence to their actions. And to be quite honest, we're showing them that there's not. If we're not going to keep you in jail because you choose to use a gun — then what are we doing?"

I read this and struggle to comprehend why our protest is aimed at anyone other than our own. Thugs are getting away with murder and we are letting them.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back