Black Poetry : Don’t Hate Me Sister

Let the truth be herd let the mask be reveal, sisterhood is the
root of our family tree. Brothers for change, connecting our
family tree, slavemasters syndroms, that lynch the revolution of change. There shall be no dry eyes, Genocide within our own back yard. I thy ancestors daughter cry no victim song, I the ancestors daughter must join with my brothers for change.

Let your armor pen scream until there is change, summoned by thy almighty as well as our families that are dying while our brothers and sisters sleep. There shall be no revolution until the warriors take there place, there shall be no peace until man takes his rightful place. There shall be many who hate me for the words I display, slavemaster syndroms divide and conquer is the devils regien.

Let every voice of man be herd, silence has been the back door of the delay in the resurrection of change. Fear not the feed back which is displayed if you can save one it is a blessing within your own family tree.

Brothers it is time for you to take your rightful place, sing it, recite it teach the babies that it is a better way.
Women have been the armor for much to long, men must take there rightful place, permission is not needed what God has commanded no man shall erase.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back