Health and Wellness : Don’t Forget to Eat the Peel

:wb: ... Good to see you again, G Ali ...

On a side note, the bitter, the better ... most of us have that problem you described, just do it:)

that's a pretty informative article, it's to find out the peelings can hold all that nutritional value, I never even thought about it.....but I don't know if I can get with eating the peel, I've accidentally bitten into an orange peeling and it was NOT enjoyable, lol.

If you get sick, I'll come and take care of you.

:confused:Did you read the article? Here's what you are missing:

“The peel can contain up to three to four times higher a concentration of fiber as the fruit inside,” says Snyder. “Fiber is an important part of the body’s process when it comes to cleansing toxins from the body. Peels also contain a bevy of anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins.” By the way, they’re also very low in calories, fats, and sugars.

Plus the article goes into greater detail with other fruits as well, try it dunwiddat. If you get sick, I'll come and take care of you.
:confused:Did you read the article? Here's what you are missing:

“The peel can contain up to three to four times higher a concentration of fiber as the fruit inside,” says Snyder. “Fiber is an important part of the body’s process when it comes to cleansing toxins from the body. Peels also contain a bevy of anti-aging antioxidants and vitamins.” By the way, they’re also very low in calories, fats, and sugars.

Plus the article goes into greater detail with other fruits as well, try it dunwiddat. If you get sick, I'll come and take care of you.

I have been eating bananas for as long as I can remember, and I personally do not want to eat any of the skin. There are other local fruits that I eat along with the skin such:

guava-fruit.png
Guava

Dunks-Barbados.jpg

Dunks

is
Cherries
Hog-plums-300x230.jpg
Fat pork

If you get sick, I'll come and take care of you.:eek::lol: Coger that is so sweet and thoughtful of you, but I would rather you visit me when I am well:lol:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back