going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Democratic Race 2020
LIBERALS ARE HYPING A NUCLEAR OPTION TO PREVENT ANOTHER TRUMP
Elizabeth Warren, Kamala Harris, Pete Buttigieg, and Beto O’Rourke have all said they are open to eliminating the electoral college and electing the president based on the popular vote

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/03/liberals-are-hyping-a-nuclear-option-to-prevent-another-trump?
BY

ERIC LUTZ

Donald Trump and Melania fill out their ballots at a polling station in New York, 2016.
By MANDEL NGAN/AFP/Getty Images.

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Ok Willa since you asked, before I go off on another of my tirades I'll just say since I don't possess a self appointed doctorate in Political Science I believe in a nationwide populist voting system regardless of the population of any given State. The tally of all 50 states votes gives the win to the candidate with the most national votes. End of story. Personally I feel the "ONLY" reason Trump got a pass from a great many Blacks especially Black women is because in the 11th hour that arrogant greasy pig Hillary "Hill O Beans" Clinton unilaterally slit her own varicose veined scrawny throat was her insulting behavior toward Black women is her shuck and jive shows whenever she felt like appearing at rally's doing the watermelon dance. Also Trumpy was the wrench in the well oiled corrupt gears of the so called two party fraud we always knew existed but still pulled that lever of hope against all odds only to get kicked in our collective faces for the next four years. Soapbox away.

This is Obama's economy. Not #45s

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Give me your take on the reason for the Electoral College. Popular vote would have got you Hillary Clinton without representation for smaller states. She said she would "grow the economy." Really?

Yes. Trump aggravates people with what he says, but he did grow the economy in record breaking ways.

Now are you trying to tick off ogoun with the Mrs. O stuff? :SuN024:

This is still Obama's economy

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
:great:

Democrats may come to love the electoral college again

In the short run, it’s entirely possible President Trump gets clobbered in the electoral college. Morning Consult polls his approval in all 50 states and finds him net negative in critical states such as Michigan (-12), Wisconsin (-13), Iowa (-12), Pennsylvania (-7), Colorado (-14) and Arizona (-6)...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/05/democrats-may-come-love-electoral-college-again/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b1e8b099183b&wpisrc=nl_popns_05232019_t&wpmm=1

By Jennifer Rubin
Opinion writer
June 5 at 2:00 PM

Live Sunday 12 Noon ET!

Brother OldSoul - Consciousness Raising Online

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: