Brother AACOOLDRE : Domitian's Poet

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Jul 26, 2014.

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Jul 26, 2001
    By Andre Austin
    The last of the Flavian Emperors Domitian had his palace poet by the name Satius (45-96AD) died the same name Domitian was assassinated by his trusted servant Stephen. The Jews, (not Juwes/Masons) of Hollywood (magic) are producing all these movies about Zombies, and they have yet to get the joke. And I’m afraid they don’t want to either. This is what happens when you invite Jack the Ripper and Dracula to your dinner party.

Satius was the son of a poet. His high point in life was winning the Alban Games at a little amphitheater near Domitian’s summer palace in Alban hills, a few miles from Rome. This former Emperor’s palace is now the Pope’s summer residence. Domitian, along with his two predecessors, claimed he was the high priest “The Pontiff Maximus=The Chief bridge builder” from which the Pope claims too. The Vatican too was a former Palace of the Flavians with their Mithra cult.

Statius owned a small estate equipped by a gift from Domitian with aqueducts for a cool spring of water supply for drinking, cooking and washing. Some of his works were performed by Paris, the best Mime, (Ancient Greek or Roman farce in which people and events were mimicked), of his time. Domitian had ordered the assassination of Paris in 83AD for carrying on an affair with his wife Domitia, from whom he had separated (in order to have a fling with his niece Julia, daughter of deceased Titus, only to demand a reconciliation with Domitia after Julia had died while having been forced to abortion by Domitian. These two events can be decoded, translated from the Book of Revelations with clarity:

The Roman historian describes Domitian as bald-headed, hammer toes with a Red complexion got into Bed-wrestling with woman pulling out their hair with other high crimes and misdemors. Satius states: “After Spartan wrestling, disposed his well-oiled limbs”. This leads us to the Bed of suffering in the book of Revelations and the Red Dragon who attempts to kill a pregnant woman great with child.

“You tolerate that woman Jezebel (Vestal Virgins) who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality (Affairs) and the eating of food sacrificed to idols. I have given her time to repent (Period of Reconciliation) of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead” (Rev 2:20-23). I guess the Festus could count as a child when the Red dragon comes to kill little Red Riding Julia (Rev 12). Now would the Jesus you come to know kill children or refer to his subjects as “Servants” when he allegedly tells his followers not to worship him because he’s a “Fellow Servant” (Rev 19:10). Some of them got a burning bed and flesh fed to dogs. It smells fishy like the guts and bladder of a Caesar hiding his bald head behind a lamb’s wool????

Domitian was a super freak and nut. He claimed to “Give some of the hidden manna. I will also give him a white stone with a new name written on it” (Rev 2:17). I hope this isn’t a joke Titus played on the Jews when he seized their city offering white eggs as painted Black stones he threw from his catapult (see Luke 11:5-12) or are we dealing with something else. The Manna reminds me When Saitus wrote A Day at the Circus he states:

Scarcely had we rubbed our eyes today,
    Than lollipops came raining from the Awnings:
    Manna out of Heaven, you might say

The 2nd century poet, satirist, anti-Semitic Juvenal coined the well-known expression “Bread and Circuses”, however, in my opinion he may have lifted the quote from Saitus. Juvenal knew of Saitus to a point that Saitus wrote the epic Thebaid because he was low on funds:

Such a circus ought to last forever,
    Then nobody would moan about the bread
    This turns out to be a bloody liberty
    The only freedom Caesar can’t allow

Now lets talk about the “White Stone”. Saitus attended many dinner banquets hosted by Domitian, but at one infamous banquet a funerary atmosphere prevailed and the guest dined off their tombstones. Its making Domitian look like Dracula, or Vlad The Impaler he was based upon. Dio recounts a memorable meal with the Emperor:

He prepared a room that was pitch black on every side-ceiling walls
    And floor-and had made ready uncovered couches of the same color
    Resting on the bare floor. He then invited in his guest alone at night
    Without their servants. First he set a slab shaped like a gravestone
    Engraved with each guest name next to them, together with a small
    Lamp like the ones that hang in tombs..
    naked boys, also painted black
    Entered like ghost…Domitian was dead silent, as if they were already
    In the land of the dead. The Emperor himself held forth only on topics
    Relating to death and slaughter”
    (Dio 67.9)

If we read Rev 19: 7-18 we can pick up on Domitian conversation in more detail about the Wedding Supper of eating dead people. Statius writes of gingerbread men and cookies in human form, the pastry men are punningly anthropomorphized compared Domitian’s feast to the golden age of Saturn:

Come now, Antiquity, compare the age
    Of the former Jupiter (Zeus/Amen) and the golden age:
    No wine then flowed so freely
    Nor did the Harvest keep the end of the year
    So busy. The whole social spectrum
    Is fed at One table: children, woman,
    The plebs, Knights, and Senate:
    Freedom has chased deference away,
    And you-what god (Domitian) could have this much free time,
    Or promise so much?-you have come
    To share the feast with us.

The wine-press treaded with a sharp sword for harvest list a group of people in Rev 19: 17 in similitude: Kings, Generals, and mighty men, flesh of all people free and slave, small (dwarfts?) and great”. This is clearly Domitian Eucharist feast. If Vespasian and Titus could make Lazarus their supper (John 12:2-3) for Eucharist, then **** it Domitian would get the last laugh with his also Dinner Tombstone/WhiteStone plate too.

Joe Atwill in his Shakepeare’s Secret Messiah reports the placing of the stars with the Flavian family Temple bears a resemblance to the star image in Revelations 1 p.273