AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
DOMITIAN: The 3rd part of Catholic Trinity
By Andre Austin
One of the best kept secrets of the Catholic Trinity is not knowing just who was the father, the Son and the Holy spirit. It has nothing to do with religion but political propaganda of Vespasian, the Father, Titus, the son and Domitian, the holy spirit.

Finding out the identities were like solving a cold case murder trial. After all these three combined killed 1 million Jews from 66-95AD and enslaved more than 100,000.

The Roman biographer Suetonius reports:
Domitian:
Ruddy (Red) in complexion (Red Dragon killed pregnant women Rev 12:) Julia & fetus.
Hammer toes (Bronze feet Rev 1:15 also called Bear‘s feet Rev 13:2)
Wore women wigs (Rev 9:8) and pulled their hair out in his own Bed burning.
Made men feel comfortable near his bed while plotting their deaths
Viciously taxed the Jews and those who pretended they weren’t Jewish to avoid taxation (Rev 3:9-10) 666 was a tax relief tattoo and trade permission Jews couldn’t get.
Seeing that his two witnesses go unharmed were Domitian adopted kids from the second Pope Clements (Rev 11:4)
The whore of Babylon (Rev 18) was his niece or wife. In Egypt there was a city called Babylon where the Goddess Hathor kills by first getting many drunk on her beer. It was figuratively called Sodom and Egypt (Rev 11:8).
Domitian was fond of Isis (Minerva) and Jupiter (Amen)
Four issues about Domitian Bed are reported in Suetonius:
(A).“He spoke of his action in taking Domitia back, after the divorce, as a recall to my divine bed”. Implied Domitia reconciled or repented to Domitian.
(B). He summoned a Palace steward to his bedroom-later had him crucifed”
( C.) Jumped out of Bed to condemn a soothsayer to death”.
(D.) His bed wrestling included pulling the hair out of women (Rev 9:8)
(E). Stephen, his servant hid a sword under his pillow and killed Domitian 95AD

So when we read “You tolerate that woman Jezebel (Domitia, Julia or the Vestal Virgins) who calls herself a prophetess. By her teaching she misleads my servants into sexual immorality…I have given her time to repent of her immorality, but she is unwilling. So I will cast her on a bed of suffering, and I will make those who commit adultery with her suffer intensely, unless they repent of her ways. I will strike her children dead-Rev 2-20-23 ”. This would include all the women named above. As the Red dragon he kills Julia and her fetus. The bi-sexual Vestal Virgins Lesbians were buried alive, clubbed to death or burnt up.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back