Black People : Domestic Violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop responding then, duh!!
ah, so you admit to just being a troll, here only to disrupt the community with inflammatory bs to stir things up.

yup; sick, pathetic, twisted and immature.

well, it ain't my house; your mac address would be banned!

ah, so you admit to just being a troll, here only to disrupt the community with inflammatory bs to stir things up.

yup; sick, pathetic, twisted and immature.

well, it ain't my house; your mac address would be banned!

Well how can I be a troll when all of the other threads that I have started and contributed to were peaceful. If you have premium membership you can search and easily see that. A troll will infiltrate and disrupt ALL threads NOT JUST ONE. You are just trying to build a case to make me look the way you want me to look to the mods.

Now I have screen captured all of the names that you have called me after Purple Moons gave you the warning, so if I go more than likely you will go too. Trying to anger me into saying something against the rules by calling me names and lying on me will not work dude. You started the "trolling" by lying on my posts and you expected me just to stand by and let that happen?

I'm truly done dealing directly with you bruh put me on ignore if you don't want to read what I have to say.

You are just trying to build a case to make me look the way you want me to look to the mods.
childish: i ain't about "tattling to the mods", cur. just getting rid of you. can't affect the way you look to the mods; only your words can do that. this time i might go ahead and get more "argumentative" about things if/when they do say anything. but for you, i've only got tar, feathers, a rail and a rope. four horses would be cool, too.

Now I have screen captured all of the names that you have called me after Purple Moons gave you the warning, so if I go more than likely you will go too.
well, better make sure you got lots of room; you gonna get more. and if it comes to that, i'll be sure they got my ip address!!

Trying to anger me into saying something against the rules by calling me names and lying on me will not work dude.
eat your "dude". ain't a bit interested in angering you; it would be as completely impotent as any of your other filth.

oh, and "lying on you"? from what you've shown the only "lying" about you would be suggesting that you have worth or value. couldn't get past the puking to trying to work up a lie about "honor" or "respect".

You started the "trolling" by lying on my posts and you expected me just to stand by and let that happen?
do you really have no concept of where/why this is coming at you? how do you manage to post? (type, walk, talk .. fortu... well, no it's not actually "fortunate" in your case: breathing is automatic so i guess you can handle that one.)

I'm truly done dealing directly with you bruh put me on ignore if you don't want to read what I have to say.
don't say it to me, or about me; i won't answer. you keep bringing garbage, i'll be right here trying to get rid of it since it, apparently, just keeps stinking worse and worse. and garbage can't be ignored; it's gotta go out!!

i don't want to know that you still exist in this space-time continuum. i'll "tolerate" reading more of the chicken manure you spew; it gives me more practice at swear-less invective.

but, hey; not really sure how, but, as you say, maybe you might have something to say in a subject where your disgusting attitudes concerning Woman, Honor, Responsibility, Dignity, Values and Integrity doesn't get aired.

but the mindset behind your comments in this thread on this subject pretty much condemns anything that you might think on any other subject.

i suggest the "ignore" feature. works for me.
bruh, fam? beggin your pardon, honesty, i try that every time. it don't work unless i always log in before i read anything. even when i tried that, it only works as long as no one else responds to what was said, and keeps the discussion going. heaven help me if they quote stuff!

on the other hand, i think if 10, 25 or 100 of the more than 10,000 members got off "ignore the noise in Our House" and mentioned how they feel about this sort of mentality in Our Community, the idea might get across better two, three or seven members of Our Community.

"Get Active, Get Involved"? "Neighborhood Watch"? "It Takes a Village to Raise a Child"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back