Not open for further replies.
:terrific:[SIZE="5" said:
IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT[/SIZE]:qqb010:

:picture::picture::picture:SMILE:picture::picture::picture:
JUST IN CASE YOU END UP ON
AMERICA'S MOST WANTED​
FOR:fight: BEATIN ON WOMEN!

LET'S SEE said:
MARS IN LEO[/COLOR] AND ARIES IN THE 3RD HOUSE OF COMMUNICATION:qqb010: THERE IS NOTHING EMOTIONAL :luvv:ABOUT THAT! :flamet: THAT'S ALL MASCULINE SIGNS AND FIRE ELEMENTS BABE:flame: AND IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN :getout:

That doesn't prove ish. You didn't do that chart yourself because you don't have the brains. You only consulted "ya girl" for that info. You are STILL emotional and can't stay on topic to save your life.

Anybody can crack jokes, but can YOU handle a hardcore debate? That's my arena and I can stand alone and don't need ANYONE for EMOTIONAL support.

YOU SEEM TO BE OFF THE BEATEN PATH

=FREE2B_ME

:terrific:IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT:qqb010:

:picture::picture::picture:SMILE:picture::picture::picture:
JUST IN CASE YOU END UP ON
AMERICA'S MOST WANTED​
FOR:fight: BEATIN ON WOMEN!

=rasembi aunkThat doesn't prove ish. You didn't do that chart yourself because you don't have the brains. You only consulted "ya girl" for that info. You are STILL emotional and can't stay on topic to save your life.

YOU WIN BATTERER, CAN I GO GET SOME THERAPY NOW:?:

Anybody can crack jokes, but can YOU handle a hardcore debate? That's my arena and I can stand alone and don't need ANYONE for EMOTIONAL support.
RASEMBI, NO JOKES, THIS REAL TALK, YOU ALREADY BEAT THE DEAD HORSE!! THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DEBATE. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE A PHYSICAL AND VERBAL BATTERER OF BLACK WOMEN! IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, YOU ARE OFF TOPIC YOURSELF AND HAVE BEEN SINCE IT STARTED. BUT PLEASE, GO AHEAD AND STAND ALONE IN THIS THREAD, BY ALL MEANS,:terrific:, BUT I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC :pc:AND THE BATTERER:censored: WHO KEEPS IT GOING:SuN033:

AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

PEACE RASEMBI AUNK

YOU WIN BATTERER, CAN I GO GET SOME THERAPY NOW:?:

RASEMBI, NO JOKES, THIS REAL TALK, YOU ALREADY BEAT THE DEAD HORSE!! THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DEBATE. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE A PHYSICAL AND VERBAL BATTERER OF BLACK WOMEN! IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, YOU ARE OFF TOPIC YOURSELF AND HAVE BEEN SINCE IT STARTED. BUT PLEASE, GO AHEAD AND STAND ALONE IN THIS THREAD, BY ALL MEANS,:terrific:, BUT I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC :pc:AND THE BATTERER:censored: WHO KEEPS IT GOING:SuN033:

AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

PEACE RASEMBI AUNK

AND YOU ARE A Feminist Manhater

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back