Jan 10, 2008
:terrific:[SIZE="5" said:
IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT[/SIZE]:qqb010:

:picture::picture::picture:SMILE:picture::picture::picture:
JUST IN CASE YOU END UP ON
AMERICA'S MOST WANTED​
FOR:fight: BEATIN ON WOMEN!

LET'S SEE said:
MARS IN LEO[/COLOR] AND ARIES IN THE 3RD HOUSE OF COMMUNICATION:qqb010: THERE IS NOTHING EMOTIONAL :luvv:ABOUT THAT! :flamet: THAT'S ALL MASCULINE SIGNS AND FIRE ELEMENTS BABE:flame: AND IF YOU CAN'T STAND THE HEAT THEN :getout:
That doesn't prove ish. You didn't do that chart yourself because you don't have the brains. You only consulted "ya girl" for that info. You are STILL emotional and can't stay on topic to save your life.

Anybody can crack jokes, but can YOU handle a hardcore debate? That's my arena and I can stand alone and don't need ANYONE for EMOTIONAL support.

free2b_me

Oct 28, 2008
bay area
YOU SEEM TO BE OFF THE BEATEN PATH

=FREE2B_ME

:terrific:IS THAT THE BEST YOU GOT:qqb010:

:picture::picture::picture:SMILE:picture::picture::picture:
JUST IN CASE YOU END UP ON
AMERICA'S MOST WANTED​
FOR:fight: BEATIN ON WOMEN!

=rasembi aunkThat doesn't prove ish. You didn't do that chart yourself because you don't have the brains. You only consulted "ya girl" for that info. You are STILL emotional and can't stay on topic to save your life.
YOU WIN BATTERER, CAN I GO GET SOME THERAPY NOW:?:

Anybody can crack jokes, but can YOU handle a hardcore debate? That's my arena and I can stand alone and don't need ANYONE for EMOTIONAL support.
RASEMBI, NO JOKES, THIS REAL TALK, YOU ALREADY BEAT THE DEAD HORSE!! THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DEBATE. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE A PHYSICAL AND VERBAL BATTERER OF BLACK WOMEN! IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, YOU ARE OFF TOPIC YOURSELF AND HAVE BEEN SINCE IT STARTED. BUT PLEASE, GO AHEAD AND STAND ALONE IN THIS THREAD, BY ALL MEANS,:terrific:, BUT I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC :pc:AND THE BATTERER:censored: WHO KEEPS IT GOING:SuN033:

AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

PEACE RASEMBI AUNK

rasembi aunk

Jan 10, 2008
YOU WIN BATTERER, CAN I GO GET SOME THERAPY NOW:?:

RASEMBI, NO JOKES, THIS REAL TALK, YOU ALREADY BEAT THE DEAD HORSE!! THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DEBATE. WE ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE A PHYSICAL AND VERBAL BATTERER OF BLACK WOMEN! IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, YOU ARE OFF TOPIC YOURSELF AND HAVE BEEN SINCE IT STARTED. BUT PLEASE, GO AHEAD AND STAND ALONE IN THIS THREAD, BY ALL MEANS,:terrific:, BUT I AM DONE WITH THIS TOPIC :pc:AND THE BATTERER:censored: WHO KEEPS IT GOING:SuN033:

AND YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!

PEACE RASEMBI AUNK

AND YOU ARE A Feminist Manhater

mazimtaim

Aug 29, 2006
Hatin' men isn't against the law. Neither is hatin' women.

Beatin' women. . .well. . .you might go to jail for that. As long as you can deal with it, so can we.

rasembi aunk

Jan 10, 2008
Hatin' men isn't against the law. Neither is hatin' women.

Beatin' women. . .well. . .you might go to jail for that. As long as you can deal with it, so can we.
Mangina-

Sometimes referred to as pro-feminist, sell-out or traitor, this pathetic excuse would rather ruin his fellow man’s lives with falsehoods and misinformation.
Often spawned from feminist mothers and raised alongside ‘empowered’ females, the Mangina will often sell his soul in order to attain one-night stands.
In other cases, the Mangina will suffer from a deep self-loathing, which manifests itself into campaigning for all things that will hinder his ‘oppressive’ gender.
The Mangina is not a friend of real men and must be treated with contempt at all times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

butterfly#1 wrote on Angela22's profile.
Absolutely!
Destee wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! ... :love: :yaay: :kiss: :yaay: :love:
Love is Gonna Last!!
Destee wrote on One-Hundredd's profile.
@One-Hundredd and @Clyde C Coger Jr ... everyone can add images and video to their own albums (as well as other categories) by clicking the MEDIA link at the top of the page too ... using this link ... https://destee.com/media/ ... just click ... ADD NEW ... to add new images / videos ... Loving Us! Thanks to both of you! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister - I owe you a phone call. Don't give up on me. I Love You! :heart: