Black Relationships : Domestic Violence, "a serious discussion."

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
:happens:With keeping it real, because we all know that such spousal, etc., beating do occure,:argue: within and outside of marriage relationships, as we often refer to such violent acts perpetrated usually by a man against a woman as domestic violence! Lets see, "he is committing such a violent act against her because..." Because of what?:what: Can it be that he is violently assaulting this women he has claimed to love, actually because he really does love her? If so explain the beating?:box: Or are there other underlining reasons, etc., for his domestic violence behavior? I personally:nono: don't subscribe to any understanding that says a man beats, and physically violates a women he claims to love! One simply doesn't react this way, while professing love for his woman! Or maybe I am wrong,:what: etc. Yeah, perhaps somebody screwed up within the realationship, or this is a hand me down way of thinking some men received at the hands of their fathers, eleder family members, etc. It's what they:wow: saw as adolescents happening within their malfunctioning family structures, etc. Yet, I am interested as what my sistah's & Brutha's have to say! No pun intended, it's daily happening to men and women young and older within the many neighborhoods and communities throughout this nation! it seems that when relationships becomes vessels of and for domestic violence, the relationship becomes dangerous, etc. When a relationship comes down to physical blows,:hammer1: acts of physical violence, the situation is eroding fast! And in back tracking, this relationship perhaps certainly didn't begin:kiss3: in such a manner. Hell, or did it? Bottom line: Beating her to keep her won't work! :tissue:A many man has lost his life, or his family thinking this! Yet, on a sad note, many women have died, been maimed for life etc., while remaining in such a violent relationship! But that's another story topic. Now, what is any man's physically beating of woman going to prove? Perhaps you Brutha's can answer this question. And perhaps you Sistha's can shed some light on why so many Black Women remain is such violent spousal relationships? Yeah... I know, it's been:console: discussed so many times before! Yet, have any of you viewed:facepalm: any major changes in male or female behavior regarding subject matter?

Many women have claimed to love their physical abusers, etc. "But I still love him!" or "he's going to change." etc. But change never came, etc. Somehow some women escaped the violence, some never got out! No pun intened here, etc. But this subject matter continues to destroy family relationships, etc. Lives have been lost, some have recovered, etc. while the physical & mental price has often been high, etc. it really needs to stop, be addressed, etc. Whutchu think?

Please note that domestic violence has always been equal opportunity

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back