Black People : Dollar's Chirren Blues Arrest

http://atlanta.cbslocal.com/2012/06/08/mega-pastor-creflo-dollar-arrested-for-battery/
Dollar made a brief statement this morning, “I just love my kid. Love ‘em. Same problem every parent’s going through.”..

Rev. Taffi Dollar and the couple’s son met Pastor Dollar when he was released from the Fayette County Jail after posting bond.
A spokesman for the minister said a statement will be released soon on Dollar’s behalf.

....Move along, folks.....Nothing else to see here.

They can work this out together as a family and move on.

And "baby girl" will know betta to even THINK about raising her voice or her hand to her father or mother again.

Plus, she got off light.... If she'da been mine, I'd still be locked up! :spank:

Christianity teaches that it is okay to beat your kids because of biblical verses which teach 'spare the rod and spoil the child'. My Baptist minister father used a razor strap to beat his on five sons when we seriously misbehaved. I used to be a Christian and I did use a belt on my son. I am honest enough now to admit that is an unwise way to raise your kids.

But, then, I am also honest enough now to admit that Christianity does not teach the Way taught by Jesus. My best advice to anyone who is still caught up in that religion is to come out from among them and be ye separate. Come out so you will not suffer her plagues.

Christianity teaches that it is okay to beat your kids because of biblical verses which teach 'spare the rod and spoil the child'. My Baptist minister father used a razor strap to beat his on five sons when we seriously misbehaved. I used to be a Christian and I did use a belt on my son. I am honest enough now to admit that is an unwise way to raise your kids.

Proverbs 22:
[15] Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Proverbs 23:
[13] Withhold not correction from the child: for if thou beatest him with the rod, he shall not die.

Proverbs 29:
[15] The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.
[17] Correct thy son, and he shall give thee rest; yea, he shall give delight unto thy soul.

Ephesians 6:
[1] Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
[2] Honour thy father and mother; (which is the first commandment with promise;)
[3] That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

But, then, I am also honest enough now to admit that Christianity does not teach the Way taught by Jesus.

Hebrews 12:
[5] And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
[6] For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
[7] If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
[8] But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
[9] Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

Revelation 3:
[19] As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent
My best advice to anyone who is still caught up in that religion is to come out from among them and be ye separate. Come out so you will not suffer her plagues.

Rev.18

[1] And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
[2] And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
[3] For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
[4] And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
[5] For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

15 years old is not a child. If you have to grab your 15 yr. old daughter by the throat and wrestle her to the floor in order to get her to listen to you, then you have failed somewhere along the line. When you rely on physical intimidation as your primary instrument of control, once they are no longer scared of you your control is kaput. Now she know how to call the people on you.. your control is a wrap now.
He needs to keep his hands off of her though.. and if he can't manage their relationship he should put her out. Put her in a boarding school.. or send her to live with Aunt Pearl out there in the woods or something. She'll come back home humble as she's supposed to be. You know her room is probably as big as an apartment.. holding back priviledges is a good way to motivate behavior. He should leave the throat grabs and wrestling moves to the MMA fighters.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back