Black Poetry : DOING IT UP

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by MADDRAPPER, Apr 18, 2001.

1. MADDRAPPER

MADDRAPPER Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    DOING IT UP

Adhere to the rap game severe crap became lame, fear the flame //
    Like a fire the type that expires like license plate, Mike Tyson ate lame //
    Ears of a Holy nature devastation of the world admiration of a pretty girl //
    Like MIA stranger in my house, ranger doing a browse on Internet thoughts twirl //
    Strenuous things occur cause a tremendous stir continuous blurs in vision like cataracts //
    Matter of fact in rap city wears FUBU cap fitty bottom line don’t spit a rotten rhyme be exact //
    Not even a tablet could grab it with a pencil dude be trifling rude rifling through pages //
    Knifing lyrics in rages learn how to burn verse in phrases, concern how I nurse and blazes //
    Rhyme and twist it didn’t know so many words existed, eat biscuits and hammer the grammar //
    Spit the kind of action realign game for satisfaction too much ragged handwriting from Alabama //
    With punctuation marks the funk situation start even a chump on probation get hit in the heart //
    Took a whole day grab a book and spray a lyric, pray in the spirit holy mackerel I’ll never depart //
    Got a Chevy Nova listen to R. Kelly and Jay Hover in the Range rover it’s a feaster after //
    A semester rap slick grab a college chick quick write a love letter with my bic a disaster //
    Excite her body with a lick love master it’s a road map ready to explode and zap //
    Cats like lightning I trash nitwits like paper plates at a class picnic they rap a load of crap //
    Slam-dunk hit cats diaphragm with funk increase the amount of rhymes I release perhaps //
    Rhyme while society slaughters with anxiety disorders I’m a thug on the loose ill like //
    Drug abuse, convert trash into vapor alert and taper script on paper I pedal bike //
    Detangling cream while wearing wrangling jeans dangling supreme from a rope //
    Banging steam like guns of Navarone jangling have fun home with microscope //

MADDRAPPER PEACE

2. GA_Sunshyne

GA_Sunshyne Well-Known Member MEMBER

Lover of Words
    Ratings:
    +4
    MADD....

my perfectly poetic rapper...

you are foreva "Doing It Up"... keep it up!! :)

**flow on...**

NothinButLove...
    Sunshyne~

3. blakverb

blakverb Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +32
    Yo' kid this is ill

Navarone jangling have fun home with microscope/
    on a slide are my chromosomes who the hell am I/
    it lies in disguise on this microscope slide and I
    ride on the mind of scientist/ bent cause my DNA is MIA
    missing in action and what I am can't be found/ buried in african grounds are my roots not from philadelphia but I have a blakthought cause I'm a blakverb/I swerve my nerves from pen to pad to sin to sad/ink drying to fast couldn't last wet to erase my displace aggression of this mental session from progression to regression learning lessons of/...

anyway yo joint was tight yo'

one,blak

4. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    (Peep)

blakverb thanks for the poetics nice for real

GA SUNSHYNE GIRL THANKS FOR PEEPING AND YOU ALSO BECOME VERY DEEP IN YOUR STUFF ALSO

5. Desert Storm

Desert Storm Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +31
    I CAN TELL,

..... you had fun writing this one. You just be doing that. Loving every verse of yo rythmes. You define yourself. Leavin em ~speachless~ how do you do that? It's no secret,that I'm your admirer,now is it? Love this one,waz bangin! Thanks for the read. I feel ready to do anything now!~
    Desert Storm

6. MADDRAPPER

Ratings:
    +7
    Peep

blakverb you went off on that rhyme you didn't waste any time pleasing my mind

desert storm and again you picked me up when I've fallen love the way you be balling wit your sweet self thanks for peeping