Black Relationships : Doing DUMB @#!%........

MrBlak

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 18, 2004
lets make a list.

This of course is relationship related but feel free to make another version in an appropriate forum on other topics.

Let me start:

Giving a woman the option of being a freind if the attempted relationship does not work out.

Telling her of the above option when yall re still getting to know one another.

Being tottaly honest about you level of skill in social sitautions.

Being tottaly honest about you relationship experience or lack there of.

Being "nice" before she is officially your girlfriend...in other words, being the kid of idiot that does all those "nice" things women want their boyfreinds to do, in effect filling that role out while she chases what she thinks is a real man.

Paying too much attention to her reactions and how she is feeling and taking heed when she claims she wants to "move slowly".

anyone else want to add????

Women can join in too and list ways to @!*# up a potential relationship with a man.

CarrieMonet said:
Being honest.
ABSOLUTELY

I may never have a relationship (romantic) with an amaizing woman for exactly that reason...however being so honest earned me a freind for life and I aint made one of those in over 5 years.....I guess the constellation prize is not such an insult in this case.....but I am still bitter. I will go back to my tight lipped self since this experiment in openness failed (romantically).

Thanks for posting :toast: :toast: :toast: :toast: :rolling:

Mr. Blak I know you've heard the blues song...I'm not sure who wrote it but I've heard Son House sing it and one line goes " you can't give yo sweet woman everything she want at one time" man that's the truth and I'm not talking only monetary stuff all that honesty, truth, being open with your emotions and other stuff they say they want man gotta give em a lil taste at a time...I tried that with this one woman I met and man my nose had been open for this woman since the first time I ever saw her , not talked to her mind you saw her, when she wasn't there I could feel her, smell her you know...so I figured hey why not just lay it all out in the open man did that then had two dates afterward..I mean perfect days perfect the next day she was gone like a slave when Mr. Charlie turns his back....gone gone..sometimes they can't handle that type of emotional honest and get to feeling it themselves and dont' want to get caught up.....oh well what do I know though..I'm just a bad dog on the loose... That's why sometimes we as men play games because you dont' want to get hurt or caught out there ...anyway you'll be alright dog..walk it off....... :yo:

Hmm.... ways to destroy a relationship?

Telling your friends your business.

Telling your significant other that you told your friends.

Doing something "nuturing" to a man in front of his mother, like tucking in his shirt or fixing his tie.

Talking about your ex all the time.

Giving it up on the first date.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back