Black Spirituality Religion : Dogon vs Kemet

nibs said:
i recently obtained "the pale fox"...how does that rate?
You know, I have that book setting on my bookshelf but I haven’t had a chance to read it yet, most of my current knowledge comes from Ogotemmeli. I am currently reading Legends of the Egyptian GODS by Budge, which I am finding to be very interesting seeing that the information is written by actual ancient Egyptians. This is giving me another perception of the Egyptian gods.

The next one I had on my mind to read was “The wonderful Ethiopians of the Ancient Cu****e Empire” but maybe I will move “The Pale Fox” up the list, but it is a pretty good size book.

Who here knows or even met a real so-called African "Dogon" High Prist??

Hotep

If you have not met with, talked to, sat with and learned what is conjectured, and dogma-ed here...the question is ware are all of these asumptions and illusions coming from if not totaly made up or imagined or more than likely no doupt from the "Distorted" minds of the (europian) authors of such claims. There is nothing to learn here on this subject from these claims that even go as so far as to confuse the Holy Dogon's (Medu Neteru) "Mastery" in Spirituality With any thing what ever the white man and white woman has to say about anything.

When we go back and forth bickering about nothing...with nothing known at all...it is a total waste of every ones time because in the end..."We" all will just be right back ware we all started...lost in the ignorant, fabricated, distorted dogna of the lie-ing "White" authors who has spoiled our collective minds with "Trash" that is good for nothing! There are no short cuts to the answers we are seeking...and there is no place for foolishness when it comes to the "Reality" that "We" are not yet ready for. We must first know who we are as a people...and most of us are not willing to take the "First" spet to do that...but think in private that we can (try to make it real compared to what?) continue with the mind set of the "Concocted" scriptures of the system of white superimacy to do battle with the "Truth"...you will lose and not win your "Liberation" continuing to choose to stay lost in your "Biblical Myths".

Here is the web address to contact a authintic "Dogon" high "Prist" who is sent by the "Elders" to you (us) who are "Ready"! Email this one and ask for the real clearification to all we are un-leaned about...one who is qualified to "Teach" all there is to know concerning our "Lost" Kemetic ancestors Spirituality! Life is all about choices...so choose wisely*.........http://www.theearthcenter.com/

Ase`

Note: Lets clear up the major confusion we find our selves in...now! And there is "No" such thing as Dogon vs Kemet!! They are Kemet High Prist who speak, write, teach all that is Kemet! Be ware...be ware...be ware!

Moorfius said:
Hotep

If you have not met with, talked to, sat with and learned what is conjectured, and dogma-ed here...the question is ware are all of these asumptions and illusions coming from if not totaly made up or imagined or more than likely no doupt from the "Distorted" minds of the (europian) authors of such claims. There is nothing to learn here on this subject from these claims that even go as so far as to confuse the Holy Dogon's (Medu Neteru) "Mastery" in Spirituality With any thing what ever the white man and white woman has to say about anything.

When we go back and forth bickering about nothing...with nothing known at all...it is a total waste of every ones time because in the end..."We" all will just be right back ware we all started...lost in the ignorant, fabricated, distorted dogna of the lie-ing "White" authors who has spoiled our collective minds with "Trash" that is good for nothing! There are no short cuts to the answers we are seeking...and there is no place for foolishness when it comes to the "Reality" that "We" are not yet ready for. We must first know who we are as a people...and most of us are not willing to take the "First" spet to do that...but think in private that we can (try to make it real compared to what?) continue with the mind set of the "Concocted" scriptures of the system of white superimacy to do battle with the "Truth"...you will lose and not win your "Liberation" continuing to choose to stay lost in your "Biblical Myths".

Here is the web address to contact a authintic "Dogon" high "Prist" who is sent by the "Elders" to you (us) who are "Ready"! Email this one and ask for the real clearification to all we are un-leaned about...one who is qualified to "Teach" all there is to know concerning our "Lost" Kemetic ancestors Spirituality! Life is all about choices...so choose wisely*.........http://www.theearthcenter.com/

Ase`

Note: Lets clear up the major confusion we find our selves in...now! And there is "No" such thing as Dogon vs Kemet!! They are Kemet High Prist who speak, write, teach all that is Kemet! Be ware...be ware...be ware!

:lol:

Interestingly I have a link to this site on my website and he claims there is no such word as "metu" and also teaches concerning that which I have seek nothing about on this site...

Be Aware, is correct...

Of wolves in fake 'kemetic' garb...

Moorfius:

I have sent an email asking the author to answer some questions and he has not returned any reply. These types of people that exploit religion are the type of people who can recognize prey. Most likely my wording within my email immediately made him realize that I was at least conscious of Dogon and Egyptian knowledge, which immediately triggered in his mind, “not profit”, so he probably just deleted my email and moved on to more willing victims or people that are unconscious.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back