Black People : Dogon Egypt Sirius Connection

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by RAPTOR, Dec 14, 2011.

1. RAPTOR

RAPTOR Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,094

2. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I have two works that I'm going through now in relationship to this. One is entitled: " Conversations With Ogotemmeli" by Marcel Griaule who spent 33 days back in the 1940s speaking with and documenting all that the Blind Dogan Elder had to tell him concerning the Dogon doctrines, cosmogony, metaphysics, creation stories, socialization and more. The other one is entitled: "The Science of the Dogon, Decoding the African Mystery Tradition" by Laird Scranton. So in saying this, I'll have to get back to this thread a little later as my own base concerning them in relationship to Kemet expands more than what it presently is.

On a side note: I have the complete histories of "Polybius" who was a historian back in the 2nd. century b.c. Just browsing through the book I've come to see where he documents that "the Romans didn't know how to build a ship and had no ships until they captured one of Hannibles ships." So this is a 600 page work written in small print but it should be very interesting to read the first hand accounts of someone who was alive back then.