Black Spirituality Religion : Does your religion have secrets that wouldscare most people?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Ankhur, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    open for discussion

2. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    No

I actually don't have a religion. Free people govern self, and are able to settle their own debts and check their own demons.

but religion here on this so called planet earth has many secrets, well, they think it's secrets

which is funny cause they claim to Love and be Aware of an all knowing creator

how can u not think it comical... to have a secret.. then they come out with a book called "the secret" ...

scuse me but that would mean it ain't a secret no more, if it's revealed

I really desire to let loose the secrets I know of the many religions, but if I even told u the things i've seen u'd dismiss it because the world seems real

u know what the "secret" is..

the secret is the perceived truth that God is a man

She is a woman and the world is already set up to reject that as a means of survival, because the body is in control, or rather the senses that have formed through the body

When enlightenment becomes big business and we hustle GOD there is a price for that

but it not ought be paid by dividends but moreso by denial of self and the gift of life and the power to truly give life

see i don't really care about what the world thinks because the world does not actually think

the world is thought of because it appears to exist, but it's tendencies prove that it does not

getting back to the point

religion defined means to bind to, and if that intent is clear and understood the process of being unbound happens to self naturally

peace

3. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    Yeah that.

The 'secret' that may scare and antagonize some are I am the center of my world. I am the one and everything. I am the god, goddess, fallen angel, devil, demon, satan, sacred, revered, worshiped, despised, hated, loved. Being self-centered is and continues to be my everyday goal.... which means nothing is bigger or more important than me.... but all is me and I am all.

Keepin those demons in check is proving to be a bit of challenge.

and I like and relate to this song

4. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    that's the problem, is that you are the center of your world

but the sun is male, not female

being self centered is ego centric, and unbalanced, if u recognize this u may recognize that they're ur demons

the ego always has to be the "center", and woman should care and cultivate man

the serpent is refined to a single day and it's actually today 1001

for a woman to want worship shows lack of balance, it is simply not a need of the female element because a true Goddess doesn't need validation from a world that she didn't create

much peace to you

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    to answer the question no, because i don't adhere to any religion, plus there is no way i could answer as to what most people are scared of!

6. medusanegrita

medusanegrita Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +565
    I'm sorry, there was a problem somewhere? With who?

If there is no problem with me and it lies with someone else.... why should I care?

The only person that has to worship me is ME. Did you not read me say that I am the center or my world?

If you're not apart of that center, then you should worship and adulate the god that is the center of your world..... if it's not already you.

Because the only god/goddess that is the center of my world... ME!
    I believe in no other gods/goddesses before me. Or after.

Yes, that's true. I agree.

Let me make this plain and clear..... as an ATHEIST, there are no gods that I believe in..... which is why I am the center of my world and not a 'god.'

Self -CENTERed is about self-preservation, self-correction, survivin. If you don't give comfort to yourself first before all others, you can do nothing for anybody else. That's another reason why I will always be the center of my world - ME FIRST..... because nobody is going to come into that and bring me down like humans and their behavior are wont to do. I ain't finna sit up here and give others MY ALL to the point of depletion for me. ME.... FIRST.

And that is the secret of my 'religion'.... of which there ain't no religion. Just ME.

'Kill all my demons and my angels might die too.... for there has to be balance.'​