Chief Elder Osiris : DOES THE WHITE ESTABLISHMENT KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF RACISM ?

Chief Elder Osiris

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 3, 2002
DOES THE WHITE ESTABLISHMENT KNOW THE TRUE MEANING OF RACISM ?

By Chief Elder Osiris

Why is the News Media and White and black intellectuals misusing the term Racism to reference the politics surrounding the Democratic Primary, instead of highlighting the Prejudice going on in that regard ?

Is it that the act is to confuse the issue of Racism by not drawing a distinction between the two attitudes, Racism and Prejudice, even though one is born out from the other, but is not acted out by the practice of each other, it seem to me that Racism should not be a confusion to Black People in term of what it take and who is qualified to practice Racism in America and the World, which only come from the practice of the Rich and Dominating elements of a Society whose motivation is based upon Race and the intent to profit from such an attitudinal Behavior, coming from a people of a different Race, against the Race that is being Dominated and used to further the dominance and profit by the Race considering themselves to be superior over the people Race of a different and Genetic Phenotype.

Racism is not a practice in the Hillary and Obama race, because if it that was True, you would not have Obama as a candidate for the Democratic Nominee for President of America, the Power that control both parties would not have allowed Obama to be competing as a serious candidate today, so it is the practice of America Prejudice toward Black People, an attitude that has been planted into the Mind of White people and people of a high fairness of Pigment to the extent that they have been condition to express a prejudice against Black People in America and that is what being played out in the Hillary and Obama Campaign.

Yet you can not help but to give consideration to the fact that the heavy use of a term that is afforded to and is practiced only by the Rich and powerful of a people that are of a different pigment than Black People, against Black People, which is Racism, and those White People and those other People of white persuasion, they are now being used and misguided and influenced by the Rich and powerful, claiming that the rank and file are practicing an act they are not qualified to practice, which is Racism, which is being implied in the Democratic Primary, when in fact, the strategy is to play to the Prejudices that have been planted into a Prejudice discriminating America Society to be practice in America, using the White Folks of Power Term, Racism, in order to stir the Mind of Prejudice Rank and File White and supporting ethnics that are of a lighter complexion of people, they who identify with White People.

So, why is it that the lying and deceitful white people of power in America is highlighting an attitudinal Behavior that is identified to Racism and is assigning such a term of behavior, as being practiced by the Rank and File of White People and even accuse Black People to be qualified to practice such a White Behavior of Racism, against White People, when in fact such is not possible, given the status of Black People in America and the World, so what you are witnessing that is revolving around the Hillary and Obama campaign, is Black Folks showing Racial Proud in their vote for Obama en mass and white folks having their prejudice stirred up against Obama because he is posing to be Black and that is what is being labeled as Racism on both side, when in fact, with Black Folks, their action is Racial and with white folks, it is their prejudice against Black people that is being sought after.

Racism is the evil that lurks beneath the fabric of America and its attribute, Unjustified Prejudice, is what is taught to the rank and file of white people to be expressed toward Black People and here you have the Media Mon.gers peddling Prejudice, disguise to be the practice of Racism, such is a dangerous game the white and powerful is playing with the Mind of White and Black People.

Such a game is organized and guided by Lucifer. the organizer of the game, masquerading as Racism, when in practice by the rank and file of white people, it is none other than the expression of white orchestrated Prejudice.

As I Have Shared With you black People, White Folks Lie and now, so do Black folks.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
Osiris
Chief Elder
The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism
Copyright@2008

I don't know if white people know the true meaning of racism (white supremacy). The white people who practice racism (white supremacy) know the true meaning of racism (white supremacy).

I am not interested in attempting to teach a white person who practices racism (white supremacy) that they are practicing racism (white supremacy). That is the equivilent of a prisoner in a prison attempting to teach the warden of the prison that there is a prison.

I just go through the logical process of tearing down the prison using the tools that are in the prison. I find out how the warden and the prison guards do what they do and I find out the necessary speech and/or action to work against them and erode the prison SYSTEM from within and at the same time replace the existence of the prison with a better SYSTEM...a SYSTEM where it is guaranteed that no person is mistreated and it is also guaranteed the person who needs help the most get the most help. This would be a SYSTEM of justice.

So while I'm tearing down this global prison SYSTEM of injustice... universal prison SYSTEM of non-justice...I'm also replacing what I'm tearing down with something better...a universal SYSTEM of justice.

Beloved Edward:

Brother I do not Think any Black Person worth their salt would be interested in teaching White Folks of Power about racism or anything else about themselves.

My point is that there has to be a reason why those white institutions are using the term Racism out of context, which do not help our case at all, because most Black folks do not understand the meaning of Racism, even though we are the major receivers of that type of behavior and we do copy what white folks teach to us.

Brother I also do not labor under the illusion that we black Folks will be able to reconstruct the institution of Racism whereby it will be no more in america or any where else in the world, as it apply to and affect Black People, so it is my thoughts that the energy we use to perform a task that is not possible for us to perform successful, we should be utalizing all of that energy to be demanding our Enslaved Ancestors Reparation so that we can be able to put ourselves in a place where we can create our own environment, absent of Racism and oppression of any kind and the place for that to be done is Afrika, with the Children of the Middle Passage becoming the next established State in Afrika with our Ancestors Reparation.

I have only one desire in term of convencing White folks to do anything for us black People in America and that is to pay the Deby owed to our Enslaved Ancestors, the Reparation capable of freeing us away from America with dignity and self respect.

HILY
Osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back