Black Spirituality Religion : Does The Quran Say It Confirms The Scriptures Of Before The Quraan ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by IssaEl21, Jun 28, 2004.

1. IssaEl21

IssaEl21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    If The Muslims Say No Tell Them To Read The Folloing Quote ;
    The Quran 5 ; 51 ( Revealed In Medina 627 - 629 A.D.
    To Thee We Sent The Scripture In Truth , Confirming The Scripture That Came Before It , And Guarding It In Safety ; So Judge Between Them By What God Hath Revealed , And Follow Not Their Vain Desires , Diverging From The Truth That Hath Come To Thee To Each Among You Have We Prescribed A Law And An Open . If God Had So Willed He Would Have Made You A Single People , But ( His Plan Is ) To Test You In What He Hath Given You ; So Strive As In A Race In All Virtues The Goal Of You All Is To God ; It Is The That Will Show You The Truth Of The Matthew In Which Ye Dispute . ;...This Quote Comfirms That The Quran Is But A Confirmation Of The Scriptures That Came Before It , And Muslims Should Read Them . Other Verse Which Verify That The Quran Confirms Other Scriptures Are , The Quran 2; 38 , 70 , 91 , 3 ; 81 , 4; 47 , 136 , 5 ; 51 , 71 , 10 ; 37, 94 ;.... If The Muslims Don't Read Them , How Else Would They Be Able To Judge Between Them As The Quran Commands?
    The Quran 5 ; 47 , And I Quote , '' It Was We Who Revealed The Law ( To Moses ) ; Therein Was Guidance And Light , By Its Standard Have Been Judged The Jews , By The Prophets Who Bowed ( As In Islam ) To God's Will , But The Rabbis And The Doctors Of Law ; For To Them Was Entrusted The Protection Of God's Book , And They Were Witnesses Thereto ; Therefore Fear Not Men , But Fear Me And Sell Not My Signs For A Miserable Price , If Any Do Fail To Judge By ( The Light Of ) What God Hath Revealed , They Are ( No Better Than ) Unbeliever .
    Again This Quote Confirm That Muslims Should Read The Scriptures That Came Before The Quran ; The Suhuf , 100 Pure Pages Of Adam ( 10 ) , Seth ( 50 ) , Enoch ( 30 ) Abraham ( 10 ) Al Hikmah ( The Wisdom ) 19 Books Of Lemmim ( Luqman ) ; At Tawrah ( The Torah ) 5 Books Of Mopses ; Az Zubur ( The Psalms 150 Books Of David ; Kitaab Barnabaa 222 Books Of Barnabas ; Al Injil ( The Evangel , Revelation ) 22 Books Of The Messiah Yashua , Isa , Jesus ,
    Are There Parts In The Words For Word From The Bible ?
    Yes , Read And Compare .
    The Qur'an ; Before this we wrote in the Psalms , after the message ( given to Moses ) ; My Servants , the righteous , shall inherit the Earth , Qur'an 21 ; 105 <>Before this We wrote in the Psalms, after the Message (given to Moses): My servants the righteous, shall inherit the earth."
    Bible ; The righteous shall inherit the land , and dwell therein for ever Psalms 37 ; 29
    The righteous shall possess the land, and dwell upon it for ever.
    The Qur'an ; He is the First and the Last Qur'an 57 ; 3 , He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent: and He has full knowledge of all things
    Bible ; I am the first , and I am the Last Isaiah 44 ; 6 , Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.
    The Qur'an Dead , dumb and blind they are void of wisdom , Qur'an 2 ; 171 , The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom .
    Bible ; Or who maketh the dumb , or deaf or the seeing or the blind , Exodus 4; 11 ,
    Then the LORD said to him, "Who has made man's mouth? Who makes him dumb, or deaf, or seeing, or blind? Is it not I, the LORD?
    The Qur'an ; And never could we attribute any partners whatever to God Quran 12 ; 38 , And I follow the ways of my fathers,- Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob; and never could we attribute any partners whatever to Allah. that (comes) of the grace of Allah to us and to mankind: yet most men are not grateful.
    Bible ; You shall have no other gods before me.
    The Quran ; When I have fashioned him ( in due proportion ) and breathed into him my spirit Quran 15 ; 29 , When I have fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My spirit, fall ye down in obeisance unto him."
    Bible ; And breathed , into his , nostrils , the breath of life ; and man became a living soul Genesis 2 ; 7 , then the LORD God formed man of dust from the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
    Is The Quran A Continuation Of The Bible ?
    If the muslims say no , ask them why arethe following Prophets mentioned and their life stories elaborated on in the Quran .
    Adam = Aadam - Quran 2 ; 21 , Abraham = Ibrahim - Quran 2 ; 124 , Aaron - Haaruwn - Quran 2 ; 248 , Daid = Daawud - Quran 4 ; 163 , Enoch = Idriys - Quran 19 ; 56 , Elijah = Iliyas - Quran 37 ; 123 , Ishmael = Ismaa'iyl Quran 2 ; 125 , Isaac = Ishaaq - Quran 2 ; 136 , Jesus = Isa -Quran 2 ; 87 ; Jacob = Yaaquwb - Quran 4 ; 163 ; Jonah = Yuwnus - Quran 10 ; 98 ; Job = Ayyuwb - Quran 4 ; 163 ; John = Yahya - Quran 3 ; 39 ; Joseph = Yusuwf - Quran 12 ; 4 ; Jerhro = Shuaib - Quran 7 ; 85 ; Lot = Luwt - Quran 21 74 ; Luqman = Leummim - Quran 31 ; 12 ; Mose = Muwsa = Quran 2 ; 51 ; Noah = Nuwh - Quran 4 ; 163 ; Saul = Talut - Quran 2 ; 249
    Shelah = Salih - Quran 7 ; 77 ; Solomon = Sulayman - Quran 27 ; 15 ; Zechariah = Zakariyya - Quran 3 ; 37 ;
    If The Book Of Matthew Is Not A Divinely Inspired Scripture , Why Does One Of Its Verse Conincide With A Verse Found In The Quran ?
    Gospel Of Matthew 24 ; 19 ( In Greek ) ( Written In Palestine41 A.D. )
    And Woe Unto Them That Are With Child , And To Them That Give Suck In Those Days !
    In The Quraan 22 ; 2 , We Find The Same Verse Also , The 22nd Chapter We Originally The 103rd Chapter Revealed To The Prophet Muhammad In The Years 625 - 626 A.D. ;
    The Quran 22 ; 2 And I Quote , The Days Ye Shall See It , Every Mother Giving Suck Shall Forget Her Suckling Babe ...
    Why Is It That Certain Parts Of The Gospel Of St . Matthew , Which Is Not A Part Of What The Quran Calls Al Injil The Gospel Of Revealtion , Are Found In The Quran Word For Word ?

:teach: :geek: :uzi:

2. Questioner08

Questioner08 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    I wonder where does Qur'an say that you should follow scriptures other than the Holy Quran?

By name 4 revelations are mentioned in the Quran , but God Almight sent a revelation and a warner to every nation ... but why need of Quran ?

All those revelations were corrupted by the pens of the writers , and the Original message is now corrupted which cannot be followed. So we being muslims are not told to follow the old manuscripts. Hadiths as well as Quranic verses tell us the same. Muslims believe that Allah , the God Almighty sent down the Injeel but the current bible is not the Injeel that was given to Jesus (PBUH) . It may contain some parts but not the whole.Hope u get a clear islamic view point now.

3. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Q

The above was posted May 2004 ..... You mean to tell be you just got here and you pick the above post out of all the other to answer LOLOLOLOLOL

4. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Zacharias - Please be constructive.

Older posts are often brought up again as the knowledge within remains very relevant today - these topics are brought back to the surface for a reason - whether that be for one member, or several. It is welcoming, not a hinderance.

5. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    Qur'an confirms prophecy. Several of the Biblical Prophets are specifiaclly and explicitly mentioned. But, any intelleiugent person knows that the Bible has been altered and desecrated. Qur'an is does not have to say this in so many words.

However, it is genrally understood that al-Fatiha makes refence to the fact that both the Jews and Christians have stryed from the Straight Path. So, know that we are thinking and speaking in an alien language, a language built upon lies, an evil language. So, I am not quite sure that I understand exactly what you are asking. If the question is does Qur'an verfify The Bible the answer is no. But, that does not mean that The Bible does not have great value as a sacred text and historical document. On the other hand, we can learn all that we need to know by never having any knowledge of The Bible. Islam is defined entirely by Qur'an. In fact, most of us in the west do not advocate studying The Bible. Due to ist reality of having been altered it has the potenial to cause too jmuch confusion and do too much damage to religion.

I recommend Qur'an. One cannot go wrong that way.

6. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Any reader of The Qur'aan

Any reader of The Qur'aan that is familiar with the old testament , Or the new testament , Discovers that the names and events of the books and prophets have been definitely copied in The Qur'aan . I will now prove that the muslims teaching / language was copied from The Old Testament The Five Books Of Moses , / other cultures that predated them .

Yet . They will argue with anyone and try to convince people that Islam and its scriptures , The Quraan is Authentic . When in fact , I can give you serveral Words and Customs That was taken from from The Old Testament The Five Books Of Moses , / other cultures that predated them . For example , the ceremony of The Circumcision ( Genesis 17;10 ) .

The concept of a holy day called Sabbath ( Genesis 2 ; 2 -3 ) , And called Jum'ah ( Qur'aan , Chapter 62 ) by the muslims . The concept of a Turbaan or Prayer Cap , Which the muslims call a Kuffa , Came from The Jewish Yamala or Yarmulke . The concept of the muslim Kalimat Tawhiyd ( Qur'aan 47;19 ) . Was taken from the jews Shama Yishrael '' Hear Oh Israel '' ( Dueteronmoy 6 ; 4 and 4 ; 35 ) .

Where they took their Kalimat , Laa Ilaaha Illa Allah ( Qur'aan 47 ; 19 ) . And this was carried over to Christianity ( Mark 12 ; 29 ) . And that's where muslims borrowed it from . The took the concept of Fasting from the jews ( Nehemiah 9 ; 1 ) , The concept of Alms Giving ( Qur'aan 4 ; 162 ) , Their concept of making Hajj ( Ezra 3 ; 4 , 6 ; 22 ) .

What most muslims don't even know is that their whole concept of The Pilgrimage to their holy temple , A Cube shaped building ( Ka'aba ) in Mecca , Which they call The Hajj , And the person who completes The Pilgrimage is called A Hajji , Is a word duplicated from the name of Prophet Haggai and the festive Khag or Hag ( Exodus 12 ; 14 ) ,

This is when the children of Israel in The Book Of Ezra made a pilgrimage out of babylonian captivity , To return to the holy land back to the Temple of Solomon , The Holy of Holies , The most sacred building on earth to them . It's the exact same story , Even the same titles ; The took the concept of wearing The Ihraam from the jews ,

Who took it from The Ancient Egyptian practice of Priest of Amun-Ra , The concept of the story of Nimrod ( Qur'aan 2 ; 258 ) Was copied from The Jewish Narrative of The Mishnah from the Midrash Rabba Chapter 17 , The concept of wearing The Face Veil , Khimaar ( Genesis 24 ; 65 ) And wearing sweet smelling Oils Qituwrah meaning '' Sweet Fragrance

'' From Qehtoret And burning incense ( Exodus 30 ; 7 , 23 , 34 ) ; And they also took words like Sawkar meaning '' Strong Drink '' From the hebrews , And changed it to Sakhtaan meaning Drink '' The House 'Bayt of lord ( Qur'aan 106 ; 3 ) , Taken from hebrew Beth , The word Rabb, Meaning '' Master or Sustainer '' From Rabb , The word Jannah , From the aramic / hebrew Gan ,

The word Sama'a or Samaawaati , From aramic / hebrew '' Shamayim '' Meaning The Skies , '' The word Ard . Taken from the Aramic / Hebrew Ehrets , Meaning The Earth , Land , '' Baad , From The aramic / hebrew Bawb , Meaning '' Door , Aba , From the aramic / hebrew word Ab , Meaning Father, '' Malak , From the aramic / hebrew Melek , Meaning '' King or Ruler ,

'' Yad From the aramic / hebrew word Yawd , Meaning '' Hand '' , Amiyn , Amen , '' Mu'minun , Mu'minaati , El Mu'min Etc , One of Allahs attributes ( 6th ) was taken from the aramic / hebrew Awmane , Meaning '' To Have Faith , '' El Bariyu , The 12th Attribute , Meaning '' The Fashioner '' From the aramic / hebrew

'' Bara , Meaning '' To Replenish '' Al Musawwiru , The Fashioner , From the aramic / hebrew Tsawr Meaning '' To Make '' All of the Attributes of arabic was stolen from hebrew , Including Salaam , Islaam , Muslim All came from the Aramic / Hebrew word Shalom meaning '' Peace ,

7. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    Question

Is Islam a continuation of Christianity?

8. Questioner08

Ratings:
    +0
    By twirling n swiling u present a few similar terms in both and u think that u ve thrown centuries of belief in the coffin ? Perhaps u need to know armaic,hebrew n arabic have more than a potful of words, terms in common.

Ppl have been saying this for centuries that the Quran is copied from the O.T , but no one has ever been able to proove his case. I ask you to come up wid ur solid proof. PRODUCE ur proof ...

Bible says world is flat Quran says it is egg shaped (Ostrich egg) , yet quran is copied? Bible says Heavens and Earth have pillars ... Quran says Don't u see we've created them without any pillars ... yet the Quran is copied. I can go on but that's another thing , first of all let's analyze what book u talking about. Let's examine what is in there to be copied.

-----

Deuteronomy 20:16
    However, in the cities of the nations the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.

1 Samuel 15:2-4
    2 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt.
    3 Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ***.
    4 And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of Judah.

They fought against Midian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and killed every man........Now kill all the boys [innocent kids]. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man. (Numbers 31:7,17-18)"

Song of Songs 8:1-3 "If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me. I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house-- she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink [i.e., her vagina's semen!], the nectar of my pomegranates. His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me."

Song of Solomon 8:10 "Dear brothers, I'm a walled-in virgin still, but my breasts are full— And when my lover sees me, he knows he'll soon be satisfied."

Song of Songs 1:2-4 "Let him kiss me with the kisses of his mouth-- for your love is more delightful than wine. Pleasing is the fragrance of your perfumes; your name is like perfume poured out. No wonder the maidens love you! Take me away with you--let us hurry! Let the king bring me into his chambers. We rejoice and delight in you; we will praise your love (i.e., semen) more than wine. How right they are to adore you!"

Show me what's there in this book to be copied?

9. Questioner08

Ratings:
    +0
    Answer is in "NO" , both belief are totally different ... Christians believe that Jesus is God / son of God / One member of Trinity ... Nothing as such in Islam ... and the same is considered as blasphemy in Inslam. Christians worship Jesus. We worship "ONE GOD" , we dn't worship any other being. Muhammad (PBUH) is considered as the last messenger of God, not the son of God etc. In his whole life he never preached anything like it.

God is One and the only one worthy of being worshiped. Islam believes that salvation lies in devoting ur will to the God almighty, not by accepting Jesus as ur savior. No one is born in Original sin ... u r responsible for ur own deeds, whether good or bad.

Similarly Islam dzn recognize "PAUL" the original founder of christianity ... So ...

10. Zacharias

Zacharias Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2
    q

Any reader of The Qur'aan that is familiar with the old testament , Or the new testament , Discovers that the names and events of the books and prophets have been definitely copied in The Qur'aan