Chief Elder Osiris : Does The Oppressor Of Black People, Really Fear Black People?

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    Does The Oppressors Of Black People, Really Fear Black People?

By Chief Elder Osiris

You know beloved, I hear so often coming from some Black People and most Time it be those Black people making claim to be so Black and Afrikan, stating that the oppressors Fear Black people and we say such a thing by implying that is why Black People are under the control of those who oppress Black People and to me such irrational reasoning does not make for Divine Rational Reasoning in an attempt to reason out why the sower of evil against Black People target Black People to oppress and treat as their slaves.

Beloved, let us identify those with a history of oppressing Black People and when you do, you come up with people identifying themselves as Arabs, Jewish and Caucasian White People, they represent the Trinity of Ethnic Evil against Black People, not because they are my pick, but because their history bear witness to that fact.

So, where are they located on this planet today, well the Arabs are in a location call Saudi Arabia, the Jews are Nomadic people temporarily located in a Man made state in a Land that is not common to them, the land now call Israel, and the Caucasians / White people, they are located in Europe primarily.

Those Ethnics Groups are Black People Nemesis and they hound evilly the Black World, and they do so, without ceasing, doing so with such an evil spirit directed against Black People and do so successfully.

Such Divine Truth is without challenge by Divine Thinking People, as to whether or not such a claim is Divinely True or not, because the facts to support such a stated claim is True, is the present state of condition Afrika is in and the fact that a once homogeneous Black People are now today, a confused self hating scattered and divided Tribal oriented people today, and it is such a confused Black People who no longer know who they are, that serve as evidence that Evil did in fact entered into the Black inhabitants Land call Afrika, The House Land of the once Divine Black Beings.

So today, there are some Black People, for what ever reason we do so, we are making claim that the reason for the Trinity of Ethnics, they that act as Black people Evil, is it that Black people believe they are rendering such Evil action toward Black People because those three with a history of oppressing Black People are afraid of Black People?

If so, then I ask, what have we done to cause the oppressors to be fearful of Black people today?

When you are truly fearful of somebody and that somebody has not advanced in a hostile way toward you, then you usually will stay away from that somebody, you will not do evil things to that somebody that will incite that somebody that you fear.

So in the case of Black People, we have not given cause to those with a history of oppressing Black People, to act evilly against us Black People, yet we were attacked by the Trinity of Evil Ethnic People and we give to them an excuse for their evil spirit acted out against Black people, we claiming that the oppressors do so because they Fear Black People.

Only a foolish people experiencing the life that is affected by injustice, Lies and Deception, will make such a claim and an excuse, for being treated as foolish people, by those people with a history of treating us as if we are not deserving of Respect with a Right to enjoy the Sovereignty of our Black Life.

We Black People are getting our behind kicked by those people with a history of kicking our behind, because we do not have the motivation to protect our Black Life, which serve as a sign that we do not have enough of self respect to obey the requirement of Nature, which is to protect that which the Divine Essence has entrusted to your Black Behind, that being your Black Life, and we in our unjustified arrogance, are out making claim that the reason those people with a history of oppressing us, is because they fear us, how sad and pitiful we Black People have become, not knowing who we Really and Truly are.

Beloved, it was the so call Arabs that invaded the Northern Land of Black People on this Planet, a Land now referred to as Afrika, and it was the Arabs that renamed the Northern Land of Black People, and today, the Land we refer to as Egypt, is not the Land Name that Black People assigned to the Lower ( Northern ) Part Of Black People Land, the Land that is now called Afrika, so Egyptian History is not Black People Story to be applied to that part of Northern Afrika, the Land of Black People, so when talking about Egyptian History, you must be able to separate Arab Egyptian History from Black People Story, our story that be in reference to that part of Black People Land, which is now referred to as Egypt.

So when you are dealing with Ancient so call Egyptian Religion, that has nothing to do with Ancient Divine Black People Theology, one is a derivative of the other, the other being the Divine Theology of the Ancient Divine Black Beings commonly recognized today as Black Afrikans and it is the one, that is representing Egyptian Religion,and not the other, and the two is not mutually inclusive, but exclusive, one from the other.

Can You Understand That, Beloved?

There is no oppressors who are active today against Black People, that is in fear of Black People, they have no cause to be fearful of the people whose Mind that they are in control of, the oppressors are in total confidence of their control over the lives of Black People and beloved, when someone is in control of your Mind, they control the way you Think and when your thoughts are the thoughts of your oppressors, then in no way do they have reason to be fearful of your do nothing and passive Black behind..

Beloved, not until Black People come back in control of our Divine Mind, will Afrika become Afrika again and Black People become a united People again, only then, will the Black Nation regain the respect for ourselves and for Afrika, and when that happen, we will come to know that Egyptian History is not the Divine Black Being Story, our Divine Story which was developed by the Divine action of our Ancient First Way Black Ancestors upon this Planet, in a Land that Black People came to inhabit, and with a Knowledge so Divine, until it qualified them to know what God Is, to Know The Meaning And Purpose Of Both Universe, and to Know the Divine Origin of their Black Body Life.

What have Black people done to earn the fear from our oppressors, not one **** thing of Liberating significance, now if running our Mouth in a very profane and Militant way is enough to cause Fear to come to those that oppress Black People, and if Black People showing no common Curiosity toward each other and such an evil spirit displayed by Black People toward each other constitute a weapon of fear to the oppressors, then Hell Yes, the oppressors fear Black People and if was to be the Truth regarding Black people action, then by now Afrika would be Afrika again and Black people would be back in Afrika enjoying our Divine Mind, a Mind now, that is not at peace with the Black Body Life and will not be so, not until such a Life is enjoying Divine justice , being independent to make decisions for our Lives that will better serve to the comfort of the lives of Black People.

Be Kind To Your Self, Beloved

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    fwiamsrm.com
    myspace.com/osirisakkebala
    The Pan Afrikan Inter'National Movement
    [email protected]

2. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    greetings once again chief,good post....fear us?no way why would they fear us when they basically control us[drugs-alchohol-guns]what happening chief as you well know is that they're getting[tired]of us in thier neighborhoods so that's why they are taking[and notice i didn't say requesting]but taking back the innercities it's another show of force to let us know who has the-REAL POWER IN THIS WILDERNESS...we had better wake up because this nightmare is real.

3. queentswana

queentswana Well-Known Member MEMBER

day care provider (own business)
    Ratings:
    +162
    Keita once told me that a people who can not defend themselves can not mend themselves. I take it that if we are trying to do the right thing then we have to be able to defend our doing the right thing. The bully never stops being a bully out of kindness and we should have learned that as children. It is only when the bully understands that he too is vulnerable and has something to lose that they stop. Fear us? Why should they? We freely let them have the minds of our children, and as Carter G.Woodson said; Control a man's thinking and you do not have to worry about their actions.

4. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

you know what gets me sister....

what everyone witnessed was the most ignorant black of all.. he tried to condition my mind to beleive in his lil evil envy thingy...

he was always suspect because i ain't heard krs never say nuttin about mugabee... i use to laugh when he was ranting...

i usually only grab information that i can process logically for myself...

bless u keita and makeda....

mother father child that's what it's all about... glad we are on the same team...

5. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    one on hand, the profane human being mind.

one the other, the Awakened Divine Mind.

the Divine Mind, and the profane mind, both know that in the Real of the Divine Mind, the profane mind can not, and will not, exist.

fear of extinction will encourage all sorts of amazing feats. including the feat of keeping the Divine Mind so distracted (?) as to sleep enough that it can be beguiled into mental slavery.

Do you not know enough of Divinity to "fear" It's Magnificent Power?! they ain't stupid ...

(no, collectively, they currently have nothing to fear of "us". but they do occasionally "target" one or two, or some group, for some especial "consideration". and sometimes it sort of looks like a "preemptive strike". but that kind of stuff isn't really done out of "fear", now is it? ...)

6. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261

INTELLIGENCE

7. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    What He Fears Is The

Inevitable day when the world of science, and the physical evidence exposes the Caucasian, the Arab and the Jew for what they are. The rejected, abandoned and cast out lot of children. The truth behind their fear is their collective memory of being cut off physically from the motherland, and trapped in the Bogs of Europe. Trapped onto a new land that became a continent named after an African princess; a place we know as Europe.

Their fear is not that they will be genetically wiped out, their fear is that the world will come to recognize that they were not welcomed back amongst their own people because their genetic mutations were considered as evil. The white skin, the calcified pineal gland, and the Lord of the Flys experience that had them sacrificing one another to strange Gods, forced them from re-integrating back to the Original tribes.

But return to their tribes they did. Return and rape their own people for the sake of survival. Return and pledge to be enemies, to one day take from their parents, their kin the holy grail from which they could no longer drink.

The African remembers this too..... but can we come to terms with the apparent infanticide that our ancestors attempted? Is there now a collective guilt that keeps us in partial docility wanting to correct what we once threw out, and cast away?

No, the white man is not afraid of the Black man. His fear is that the truth will become clear to the world one day; and that he the youngest child of the family of huemans was a child unwanted. A child rejected, a child considered weak and dis-eased. But, he survived, and like any good horror movie came back to wreck revenge. It is his yearning and desire for emancipation from spiritual darkness that keeps him imposing his company amongst those who he knows are repulsed by him.

It is his fear that the repugnancy of his frail body, death colored corpse will keep him eternally outside the gates of paradise, the eden of melanin, the ascension back to the arms of that which is Divine, the perfect night.

I used to believe that Africa was the home of the Original Man & Woman, then my minds eye showed me the truth.... The whole world was Africa / African so don't be divided. I need not "go back" when this Pangea of continents was mine, and remains mine to roam.

8. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    fear of being found out:

not a "child". rather severely "developmentally disabled": that calcified pineal gland is a gland that didn't get sufficiently stimulated so as to fully wake up. they just ain't quite fully human yet.

fear of being involuntarily committed to the "raw" places of the planet such that the planet can finish growing them.

9. MRS. LADY

MRS. LADY Banned MEMBER

to seek truth
    Ratings:
    +261
    yeah exactly.....

i miss'd u sis!

one love fam be

10. LisaSimmons

LisaSimmons Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    taken on board

i love that saying 'if you cant defend yourself then you cant mend yourself'
    got into a little argument last night and after reading this im def sticking by my guns....