Black People : does the FBI know who you are?

Thank You Brother Oldsoul!! You know i love reading, hearing, and learning from you!

I'd like to take this opportunity to let the Family know about your class, held right here in our own house, every Sunday @ 3 pm ET ... Consciousness Online Class ... Family, that little paragraph above is just a hint of the knowledge and wisdom shared so freely with us by our Dear Darling Brother Oldsoul. You are really missing a great opportunity, not attending this Brother's online class in voice chat! The more i think about it, it's greater than a missed opportunity, it's plain foolish to talk of the things we talk of ... and not take full advantage of the knowledge being shared! You can't find what he gives us in any one book!

Brother Oldsoul ... another of our Brothers, Monetary, is currently planning to bring Mr. Neely Fuller here to speak! He will join us in voice chat. It's still in the planning stages, but Mr. Fuller has agreed, we're just working out the little things. Stay tuned for that treat!

I started another thread, "The Real Cost of Change," and would love your comments regarding it as well.

Thanks for encouraging the Family to Become a Premium Member - You're The Best!

Thanks Again and Again and Again!

:heart:

Destee

http://www.derechos.net/paulwolf/cointelpro/cointel.htm

The web address up above is one of the most incredible repositories about American Intelligence agencies you will find on the world wide web. It contains the entire book known as The Cointelpro Papers, by Ward Churchill and Jim Vanderwahl, which documents the F.B.I.'s counter-intelligence program against the New Left in the 1960's and '70's, and additional revisions to the original book demonstrate how that program remains in full effect to this day...

So...as Brother OldSoul has said, if you don't feel that you are important enough to be under the full scrutiny of this government as Africans, you are thoroughly mistaken. Of all the ethnic groups in America, it is felt by the F.B.I., that we are THE most likely to foment revolutionary change by any means necessary, and are likely to be able to compell other groups to follow our lead. Unlike ourselves, they do not feel we are powerless, and have a healthy respect for our group intelligence and ability to "corrupt" the minds of others.(smile!)

Unlike other ethnic groups in America, Africans know how to "walk the point", a military term for those who lead marine or army grunt squads through perilous terrain during war... It requires the kind of fearlessness exhibited by our ancestors during those Jim Crow-Bombingham-Parchment Prison days of most of the last century, where they looked death in the eyes daily, and didn't flinch. That history of courage and determination, keeps the F.B.I. up nights watching for telltale signs that we may be on the move again(smile!) Don't be misled and don't sleep these folks...

Understand another very important thing Africans... The F.B.I., now, looks like you and me(smile!) I'm smiling, but I am not laughing... If you think these folks are easily recognizable as they were during the time of that arch racist Hoover, be apprised that things have changed drastically. In my city, I've heard African Talk Radio stations recruiting our brothers and sisters into their employ, and many of us gleefully accept that offer - and they are among our best and brightest! So the deep and personable cat in that meeting you and I might attend, or that fine, brickhouse sista with the colgate smile, who just became a member of our church or mosque... If they're inordinately helpful, or given to preachments of how to aquire weapons of mass destruction, maybe they've got a connection, huh?(smile!)

Clearly, that is an obvious telltale thing, but the guy who does the sound in an auditorium may not be... The point is, be clear, relax, and be aware... I know I've probably got a dossier in some intelligence file, because of my military service, my work with unions, my association with the NOI, and Maulana Karenga, and other "subversive" activities... But, I try to keep my nose clean, and not worry 'bout stuff I cannot do a damned thing about. What I've done is done, and that's that...

Destee and NNQueen, I read that post from yesterday, and I agree with NNQueen, that there are much more efficacious ways(White man would say insidious)to alter the status quo drastically... It's so easy it sometimes saddens me that our "leadership" has not put us on that path, and kept us there... African people spend nearly a trillion dollars annually on stuff that will either be outmoded next year, or will kill them before the year is out... If we saved our money, and resolved to utilize it properly, to build our own self-sufficient institutions, housing, banks, businesses, schools for us and our children... Not only would we make exponential improvements in our lives and communities, but the reduction of dollars into the American economy would absolutely cripple it... You might say that if the American economy is crippled then Africans will suffer too... True dat, but if we have built businesses to accomodate our people's needs, that will enable us to employ other Africans to do the work... If we have built schools, we may then be able to employ the finest African teachers, if we have built banks, we will be able to employ Africans there, and so forth...

My point is, Africans don't need to pick up no guns to bring America to her knees, and to the bargaining table... Additionally, Africans in America are so influential even at the lowest rungs of our society... It seems whatever we do, others will soon follow... I see these white women trying to actually assimilate not only the "look" of African women, but some of the sisters moves and mannerisms(SMILE!) It is comical, but a major insight into what those dreaded music videos have wrought... The powerful impact of the imagery of Black men and women on White men and women is clear even to a blind man... This I see in downtown Manhattan on a daily...

So, sisters, in the core of my being, I believe this is where Africans must begin to trane our thoughts and awareness - on the the White Man's God, his Dolla bill, y'all. We must understand the Dolla Bill as being more than a piece of currency, but our TICKET into the Show. White man uses his dollars to BUY politicians, we use ours to bling, and wonder why we aint controlling these politicians... Not only that, White uses his dollars to secure YOUR AND MY LOYALTY to his program(jobs)... African people must learn that he who's in control of the gold, MAKES THE RULES, and I aint shoutin'... Just trying to emphasize that change will occur immediately following our changed mindset about things - believe that...

Peace!
Isaiah

I gotta get outta here, but I just wanted to add one more thing on the Intelligence tip before I step...

Africans, our arguments and divisions voiced at this board, and in other venues are duly noted and catalogued by Intelligence agencies for use in future counter-intelligence actions... You can read the Cointelpro Papers for that information, or you can just look at our history in this country, and abroad, to see how these divisions have served as a catalyst for our destruction as a people...

You can begin by studying the relationship of Booker T. and W.E.B, or W.E.B. and Garvey... You can look at the relationship between Malcolm and Elijah Muhammad, or Maulana Karenga and Huey Newton... These brothers divisions and open dislike and distaste for one another, enabled the F.B.I. to first move on one, and then later the other... What those brilliant, brilliant African men might've failed to realize was that the F.B.I. and Hoover had zero respect for any of them, or any of us...

So...brothers and sisters, Destee's desire to have us communicate civily, and to defuse arguments, rather than savage one another to win our points is an excellent course of action... Remember, please, if you do get angry, realize the importance of not savaging a brother or sister whom you disagree with, because stuff like that can, and will be, used against us as a people...

PEACE!
Isaiah

http://www.freedomroad.org/milmatters_2_blackops.html

Tremendous article!!! To be honest, I didn't know whether to post it in that culture thread or this one... Perhaps, I will post it in both, as it is about African Americans and Special Operations/Black Ops... CIA jargon for that dirty stuff they do under cover of darkness... The writer talks about the DAP, or the handshakes African Americans used during the Viet Nam Conflict, how they represent oppositional culture and Black Solidarity... Before I give the whole article away...enjoy...

Peace!
Isaiah

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back