Black Spirituality Religion : Does the Church Limit Black progress? Blind Belief: How religion Divides the Black

Honorable Chief Osiris been telling us this for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They did not receive from their own
---------------------------------------------------
If you cannot do it, if you are not prepared to do it...then you will die.
You race of cowards, you race of imbeciles, you race of good for nothings. If you cannot do what other men have done, what other nations have done, what other races have done, then you yourself shall die. ( Hon. Garvey)
----------------------------------
"When a cause comes along and you know in your bones that it is just, yet refuse to defend it--at that moment you begin to die; and I have never seen so many corpses walking around talking about justice." - Hon. Mumia Abu-Jamal
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are Negroes who will never fight for freedom. There are Negroes who will seek profit for themselves alone from the struggle. There are even some Negroes who will cooperate with their oppressors. These facts should distress no one. Every minority and every people has its share of opportunists, profiteers, free-loaders and escapists." - The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
------------------------------------
"The ends you serve that are selfish will take you no further than yourself: but the ends you serve that are for all, in common, will take you into eternity." (Hon. Marcus Garvey)
--------------------------------
Brother Keita: "I tried to ignore the things that I knew, only to find that truth will beat the hell out of you. Hon. " Keita Kenyatta -http://www.keitacorner.com/

:qqb023: :qqb023: :qqb023:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back