Black Women : Does size matter in Africa?

Dual Karnayn said:
James
Alec Wek is VERY unattractive by the way by any cultural standards.
Please tell me you're joking about her.
by any standards? do you know what the sister does for a living?
i would be willing to bet that she made more money based on her looks in 2005 than you did.

James

by any standards? do you know what the sister does for a living?
i would be willing to bet that she made more money based on her looks in 2005 than you did.
They pay 50 Cent and Bone Crusher millions of dollars to rap also, does that mean these guys are talented?

They know Alec isn't beautiful to most Black men or other men, they just put her out there to mock us.

They know she's lanky, boney, has small eyes, a funny shaped head, and is unattractive....but they by pass more obviously beautiful African women and choose her as a token "African woman" to mock us.

Like I said, most of the men promoting her and other so-called "models" are homosexuals with broke-wrists anyway. I can't trust a homosexual to decide for me what woman is and isn't beautiful.

Again, I'm asking you who told you you weren't Black because you didn't like overweight women?

Who told you you weren't Black enough if you like slim women?

You responded to my post complaining about this so I'd like to know who said it because it wasn't me.

Dual Karnayn said:
James
Again, I'm asking you who told you you weren't Black because you didn't like overweight women?

Who told you you weren't Black enough if you like slim women?

You responded to my post complaining about this so I'd like to know who said it because it wasn't me.
OK Shaggy, it must have been Panafrica then..........

Dual Karnayn said:
Today most of the fashion and standards of beauty in Western society are influenced by homosexuals.

You have a fashion industry dominated by pedophiles and homosexuals, then you wonder why "boyish" boney-chest women with little pubic hair or body fat are consider the most beautiful.

I was waiting for someone else to bring up this point. Yes the fashion industry is largely led by homosexuals. In fact I know a Spanish fashion designer who explained the reason they like very thin women to model is so that buyers & media concentrate on the clothes more than the lady wearing them (a shapely woman would be distracting). The supermodel look definitely doesn’t fit the standard for the average man. Indeed I’ve even talked with a lot of white men who feel those women are to thin. I find it both sad and ironic that so many women are causing themselves physical & psychological harm to match an ideal that most men don’t want. This is why communication is important.

jamesfrmphilly said:
OK, it must have been Panafrica then..........

No it certainly wasn't me. You have the right to be attracted to whoever you want. Alec Wek is from Africa, and she represents many thin women in Africa. Certainly there are many men who love these sisters as well. I just wish you could allow sisters that don’t look like Alec Wek to have their moment in the sun.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back